Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Season Ticket waiting list

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Surprised to receive this email today. Anyone else reached purchase time quicker than they might have been expecting?

Following strong season ticket renewals, a small number of Brighton & Hove Albion season tickets will be made available to those on the waiting list for the 2018/19 season.

As a supporter on the waiting list between numbers 1,000-1750, you are entitled to purchase a season ticket for the new season – please check the dates below for your on-sale date.

Your position on the waiting list is 1253

Position on waiting list On Sale From Last Purchase Date

1-1150 9am, Monday 23 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

1151-1300 9am, Tuesday 24 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

1301-1450 9am, Wednesday 25 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

1451-1600 9am, Thursday 26 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

1601-1750 9am, Friday 27 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

You can purchase your season ticket online at seagullstickets.com/subscriptions or by calling the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901*. We would recommend booking online where you can select your seat from the full seating plan and you can also opt to pay by Direct Debit or by credit/debit card – please note phone lines are expected to be extremely busy.

To book online, you will need to log in with your unique fan number shown at the top of this email. Please note if you wish to pay by Direct Debit spread over 10 monthly instalments from June to March, you must have a bank account registered to the name and address of the person logged in.

Season ticket sales have been capped in order to ensure Albion can accommodate up to 3,000 visiting supporters, and also ensure a good number of matchday tickets are available at most home matches, for fans unable to commit to a season ticket.

Prices for new season tickets represent a small increase on the price paid by renewing season-ticket holders. Full details of pricing and benefits can be found here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Surprised to receive this email today. Anyone else reached purchase time quicker than they might have been expecting?

Following strong season ticket renewals, a small number of Brighton & Hove Albion season tickets will be made available to those on the waiting list for the 2018/19 season.

As a supporter on the waiting list between numbers 1,000-1750, you are entitled to purchase a season ticket for the new season – please check the dates below for your on-sale date.

Your position on the waiting list is 1253

Position on waiting list On Sale From Last Purchase Date

1-1150 9am, Monday 23 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

1151-1300 9am, Tuesday 24 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

1301-1450 9am, Wednesday 25 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

1451-1600 9am, Thursday 26 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

1601-1750 9am, Friday 27 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

You can purchase your season ticket online at seagullstickets.com/subscriptions or by calling the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901*. We would recommend booking online where you can select your seat from the full seating plan and you can also opt to pay by Direct Debit or by credit/debit card – please note phone lines are expected to be extremely busy.

To book online, you will need to log in with your unique fan number shown at the top of this email. Please note if you wish to pay by Direct Debit spread over 10 monthly instalments from June to March, you must have a bank account registered to the name and address of the person logged in.

Season ticket sales have been capped in order to ensure Albion can accommodate up to 3,000 visiting supporters, and also ensure a good number of matchday tickets are available at most home matches, for fans unable to commit to a season ticket.

Prices for new season tickets represent a small increase on the price paid by renewing season-ticket holders. Full details of pricing and benefits can be found here.

I, like you have a season ticket. I, unlike you, have not been invitd to apply for a sason tickt.

I am a bit confused....I assumed my ST/payments would roll over unless I opted out. I seem to recall receiving a letter about this some time ago, but I would have binned it so could be wrong....

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I, like you have a season ticket. I, unlike you, have not been invitd to apply for a sason tickt.

I am a bit confused....I assumed my ST/payments would roll over unless I opted out. I seem to recall receiving a letter about this some time ago, but I would have binned it so could be wrong....

Your season ticket payments will roll over season on season if you currently pay by direct debit. That email refers to people on the waiting list who are being offered a season ticket.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

He clearly has someone on the waiting list.

I assume you dont, so as such havent recieved an email.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Think [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has one of his children on the waiting list like I do, so not to do with being an existing ST holder. My daughter is around 2700 – so coming around a lot quicker than expected.

I suspect that the STs on offer might not suit those on the waiting list who are after a particular stand or section or what them in 3s or 4s, hence there are enough still left to extend out to the list a bit more.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apologies for my foolishness :thumbsup:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
We moved seats in the North Stand for next season and when I asked about two together I was told there was only a couple of them available in the whole stand but lots of single seats
I reckon people are wanting to sit next to mates and are now happy to buy them when they go on general sale to get there seats together instead of getting a ST

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Not surprised as sure many on list only interested in Premier League and as yet not guaranteed. If Stoke and Southampton win there next games sure it could get to 3000 on list before the 800 are sold.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Think [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has one of his children on the waiting list like I do, so not to do with being an existing ST holder. My daughter is around 2700 – so coming around a lot quicker than expected.

I suspect that the STs on offer might not suit those on the waiting list who are after a particular stand or section or what them in 3s or 4s, hence there are enough still left to extend out to the list a bit more.

Sorry for the confusion - it's that, yes.

Whether I buy another one or not depends on where the closest seat is relative to the two I already have. Presumably those who pass when they reach the top of the list have to join the bottom of the list again.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Presumably there is a process for getting seats together when the member being offered the seat is a junior?

I'd guess the club would facilitate a move so that the new ticket is alongside those already held, but I'm also guessing there aren't too many groups of 3 (or more) available. I also really like my front row WSU seats and don't really want to give them up.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Sorry for the confusion - it's that, yes.

Whether I buy another one or not depends on where the closest seat is relative to the two I already have. Presumably those who pass when they reach the top of the list have to join the bottom of the list again.

I was assuming they'd stay at the top until a seat(s) came up that they wanted? Maybe we should ask Paul.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was assuming they'd stay at the top until a seat(s) came up that they wanted? Maybe we should ask Paul.

Wouldn't that mean an ever-increasing number of folk who are "top of the list" at any one time, all waiting for pretty specific seats?

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Wouldn't that mean an ever-increasing number of folk who are "top of the list" at any one time, all waiting for pretty specific seats?

Yep, but they've paid their money which they'll need to do each season, so I see it as they're entitled to wait and make their choice. I suppose that is especially relevant to you if you don't want any of those on offer.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yep, but they've paid their money which they'll need to do each season, so I see it as they're entitled to wait and make their choice. I suppose that is especially relevant to you if you don't want any of those on offer.

I'll find out next week probably.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
If I could afford/get a season ticket and work I'd actually consider moving back to Blighty, feck all to do up here

Worcester is in Blighty, surely?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here