Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Spurs, MATCH REPORT

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Too LAZY to write up the Leicester one, and too BUSY for Huddersfield, but here's my thoughts on last night.

As ever, read it if you want...

http://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?731-Albion-1-1-Tottenham-Hotspur-17.04.2018

Incredulous Albion fans slumped to their seats – for all of a moment – a mere eighteen seconds after the restart, its only an Albion penalty! Through my seething disappointment I was barely focussing and have no idea how Jose Izquierdo was suddenly running into the Spurs box. A similar lack of focus for full-back Aurier whose clumsy intervention from behind, invited the Colombian to hit the deck. No real Spurs complaints – a brief capture of breath – who is taking it – Murray? Please God don’t miss another. Groß! Pascal’s got this. Yes! Get in – absolutely no messing from the German – no little stutter – no attempt to deceive Lloris – just a clean strike – arrowed into the bottom corner, via the keeper’s grasping fingertips.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Great report as always :lolol:

I think it was Knockaert rather than Stephens who brought Kane down, trying to make amends for his own bad pass.

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
Surprised there isn’t a thread (unless I’ve missed it) about that last minute Ryan to March ball & the ref pulling it back! WHY?!!! did he blow before Ryan released? If not...outstandingly shit decision. No guarantee March would have gone on & scored but imagine the scenes if he had...

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Surprised there isn’t a thread (unless I’ve missed it) about that last minute Ryan to March ball & the ref pulling it back! WHY?!!! did he blow before Ryan released? If not...outstandingly shit decision. No guarantee March would have gone on & scored but imagine the scenes if he had...

Extremely poor refereeing

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Great report as always

No artwork #ExileOUT

Saves me saying it! Great report though, regardless of ARTWORK absence!!

This

But also THIS

Great report as always :lolol:

I think it was Knockaert rather than Stephens who brought Kane down, trying to make amends for his own bad pass.

Thanks all.

Apologies for the lack of a sketch. I really AM terribly busy at the moment...

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Thanks all.

Apologies for the lack of a sketch. I really AM terribly busy at the moment...

You are forgiven, but we all expect at least one piece of your stunning ARTWORK before the season ends!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here