Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] El Capitan

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
i would have to say bong has been far from solid the last 4 games , now e appear to be safe i think we need to give the fringe players a run , locadia and baldock up front would be a very mobile pairing imho ......kayal , stephens , march , nocky , bruno , dunk , goldson , suttner..matty.....give it a go v burnley ...

Dream on, do you really think CH is going to make such sweeping changes when we are not mathematically safe?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Dream on, do you really think CH is going to make such sweeping changes when we are not mathematically safe?

probably not no.....it's just my opinion , baldock a bit far fetched maybe ....i like him as a player and hope he finds a decent club next season ....maybe back to BC

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Have felt it was the correct decision to give Schelleto the shirt over recent games.

But by God, it was good to have Bruno back.
I thought he was immense today.
The defence was much stronger and the link up with Knocky was like they had not been away.

Keeps the shirt for me.

Thoughts?

WE've been missing a leader on the pitch, thats it, everything counts, he's topped the rot.......

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
WE've been missing a leader on the pitch, thats it, everything counts, he's topped the rot.......

Lewis Dunk has led the team admirably.

To the QF of the FA Cup. To a fine victory over Arsenal (including scoring). To damn near PL survival.

That's not to say others haven't contributed - of course they have - but Dunk has led by example with some excellent performances, defending his players when he's needed to, and got them into shape at the right times.

That's also not to say Bruno isn't a fine captain; he is too. Him and Dunk both are. But to say Dunk hasn't been a leader is extremely disingenuous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here