Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] El Capitan

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Have felt it was the correct decision to give Schelleto the shirt over recent games.

But by God, it was good to have Bruno back.
I thought he was immense today.
The defence was much stronger and the link up with Knocky was like they had not been away.

Keeps the shirt for me.

Thoughts?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes.

Maybe.

No.

Oh, I just don't know. Nobody does :shootself

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He had a good game apart from scoring an OG for Spurs.

Actually it probably was still going in, but I'd like to see it taken from Kane.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I just love the guy. He sets an example and puts players half his age to shame with his fitness and dedication.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Best technical footballer on the pitch.

If you're under pressure and Bruno is covered but you can get the ball to him he'll take it, control it, and give it to the feet of another Albion player before moving to give them an option to give it back.

The man is a super-hero.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Different defensive shape tonight which made it better suited to him than the Greyhound, top marks to Chris Hughton and whoever else does the analysis on the opposition.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Best technical footballer on the pitch.

If you're under pressure and Bruno is covered but you can get the ball to him he'll take it, control it, and give it to the feet of another Albion player before moving to give them an option to give it back.

The man is a super-hero.

Apart from the Everton thing that cost us 2 points.
Apart from that ..... yes.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Were you supporting the Albion or your beloved Spurs tonight? Difficult to tell.

How is it difficult to tell because I said Dunk does not appear to be captain material. The whole team upped their game which I am sure was helped by having Bruno back and the answer to your question is that I hardly need answer or explain that it was obviously Brighton as I support them and take an interest in Spurs, as I have said man y times.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I just love the guy. He sets an example and puts players half his age to shame with his fitness and dedication.

We all love him.

But really.....does he put players half his age to shame at The Albion wit his fitness and dedication over theirs?

Nonsense.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Different defensive shape tonight which made it better suited to him than the Greyhound, top marks to Chris Hughton and whoever else does the analysis on the opposition.

This. Initially I was worried at the change because Son is so rapid but our shape killed their pace so it suited Bruno perfectly.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

There was an article in the Huddersfield programme about the people who do the analysis. Really interesting.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He had a good game apart from scoring an OG for Spurs.

Actually it probably was still going in, but I'd like to see it taken from Kane.

Very harsh [emoji23][emoji23]
Apparently tried to take a goal off a child playing outside the stadium prior to the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here