Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere tonight

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Not sure where you sit. We stand and it was a fantastic atmosphere in the North.
Not sure how it could have been any noisier.
Its the West Stand that's the issue if there is one.
But brilliant support from where i stood

The noise from the north doesn’t really get heard from the other stands.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I suspect the people bemoaning the lack of atmosphere sit in the south half of the ground.

I have sat there myself on occasion and often marvel at the fact you can hardly hear the North.
In the North stand you can barely hear the away fans

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Sounded flat as ever. Think we need to come to terms with the fact that our atmosphere isn’t quite the same as other clubs and stop Pretending it’s any different. Some games it’s electric (shef wed 2nd leg) but in general it’s woeful compared to palace for example.

Truth hurts I know but it’s something we have to accept or almost unanimously look to change

What are you talking about?

Were you there???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
sounded flat as ever. Think we need to come to terms with the fact that our atmosphere isn’t quite the same as other clubs and stop pretending it’s any different. Some games it’s electric (shef wed 2nd leg) but in general it’s woeful compared to palace for example.

Truth hurts i know but it’s something we have to accept or almost unanimously look to change

Balls

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Sounded flat as ever. Think we need to come to terms with the fact that our atmosphere isn’t quite the same as other clubs and stop Pretending it’s any different. Some games it’s electric (shef wed 2nd leg) but in general it’s woeful compared to palace for example.

Truth hurts I know but it’s something we have to accept or almost unanimously look to change

Says someone who obviously never goes to away games!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If you were there, it was Great, if you weren't, **** off! If you were there and didn't join in, **** off you *****.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Not sure where you were but it sounded great in the West upp

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It sounded and looked really good on the hotel big screen here.

Well done to all who attended and helped to create the atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here