Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Thought it was great in the North, especially in the second half.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Sounded flat as ever. Think we need to come to terms with the fact that our atmosphere isn’t quite the same as other clubs and stop Pretending it’s any different. Some games it’s electric (shef wed 2nd leg) but in general it’s woeful compared to palace for example.

Truth hurts I know but it’s something we have to accept or almost unanimously look to change

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Sounded flat as ever. Think we need to come to terms with the fact that our atmosphere isn’t quite the same as other clubs and stop Pretending it’s any different. Some games it’s electric (shef wed 2nd leg) but in general it’s woeful compared to palace for example.

Truth hurts I know but it’s something we have to accept or almost unanimously look to change

I totally agree. The ground just isn’t designed right for atmosphere. The acoustics just don’t work and the north is too small. It is what it is. Palace had four stands giving it everything at times on Saturday (admittedly not all the way through). That has only happened at the Wednesday game at the Amex

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008

Not sure where you sit. We stand and it was a fantastic atmosphere in the North.
Not sure how it could have been any noisier.
Its the West Stand that's the issue if there is one.
But brilliant support from where i stood

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
2nd half in north was V good. Self generated no need for orchestrated noise unlike other places. Happens when players put in a quality perform

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here