Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere tonight

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Thought palace were pretty quiet from about 35 mins onwards

And how would you compare the opening 35 minutes with any point you like tonight? Never mind, I’m obviously closet Palace for accepting reality. It’s frustrating, but it is what is (and yes, I do join in)

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Would imagine none of the people claiming it wasn't a tremendous atmosphere were there tonight.

I was.

It was brilliant.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Thought it was very good tonight. The North was much more united than it has been all season.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You must be Palace fans.

Bloody hell, chill guys, everyone’s entitled to an opinion. We don’t create the same atmosphere at home as we do away, it was much better this evening but not a wall of noise. Why do people have to abuse and slate someone for their opinion, from someone who had a ST throughout EVERY YEAR at Withdean and now, someone who first went to The Goldstone in ‘67 .... but yeah, must be a ****wit for stating an opinion on atmosphere and daring to offer an unbiased statement.

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
Sounded flat as ever. Think we need to come to terms with the fact that our atmosphere isn’t quite the same as other clubs and stop Pretending it’s any different. Some games it’s electric (shef wed 2nd leg) but in general it’s woeful compared to palace for example.

Truth hurts I know but it’s something we have to accept or almost unanimously look to change
I am not sure how many away games you have been to but I think our "atmosphere" is up there with the best of them! By the way I have only missed the league games at Bournemouth and Newcastle so think I am justified in making this comment!

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I am not sure how many away games you have been to but I think our "atmosphere" is up there with the best of them! By the way I have only missed the league games at Bournemouth and Newcastle so think I am justified in making this comment!

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

I’ve missed 2 more than you. It’s an opinion shared by a few. Some grounds worse/the same but most far outweigh ours

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bloody hell, chill guys, everyone’s entitled to an opinion.
Bit of an odd one though.
We don’t create the same atmosphere at home as we do away, it was much better this evening but not a wall of noise.
No, it wasn't a wall of noise, but then it's not at Smellhurst either. I've been there many times, and it ain't all that. Of course they were cheering Saturday, they were 2 up in 14 minutes, 3-1 up after 24. Obviously that's going to get the fans cheering.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Again rubbish....North stand were loud and clear from my vantage point in ESU middle.

What a strange thread. My ears are still WRINGING from all the NOISE in west upper. :shrug:

Is there also a thread about how Palace have more points than us, too?

It's moments like this when I begin to see how Trump was elected...

And in other news, the sea is now above the sky, and my ******** points upward.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
And how would you compare the opening 35 minutes with any point you like tonight? Never mind, I’m obviously closet Palace for accepting reality. It’s frustrating, but it is what is (and yes, I do join in)

Yeah, the first 35 were loud. But it was a derby and they were smashing us. It would have been the same at the Amex.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here