Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings - Spurs (H)

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
I agree about Ulloa but thought the exact opposite about Murray that he won very little in the air and when he did it went anywhere not a to a particular player but Ulloa by timing his jump better was winning the ball and laying it off. Just different opinions. in Murray defence I think he was up against the 2 best CBs in the world.

The 2 Best CB's in the world?

Vertonghen better than Umtiti, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Kompany etc?

That's a big statement.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
The 2 Best CB's in the world?

Vertonghen better than Umtiti, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Kompany etc?

That's a big statement.

Surprised you left out Godin, who is in a team that can actually defend and who don't stick midfielders at the back to play on the half way line in 90% of games.

In fairness, Spurs do have two of the best CBs in this division.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Surprised you left out Godin, who is in a team that can actually defend and who don't stick midfielders at the back to play on the half way line in 90% of games.

Yep as a pairing, fit and ready they are the best in the division in my opinion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that ALDERWEIRELD is the best CB in the world hence Man U want him and have apparently made it known what they are prepared to pay him which Tottenham cant or wont match.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton

True, his name deserves to be mentioned there as well.

I agree they do, but not the world for me.

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nope. Full on stomping, double fist-pump and vinegar-strokes face after Gross scored.

TRIPLE fist pump .... get it right :lolol:

Hughton.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Atletico's tactics are built on solid defence from all 11 players working theirs socks off to protect their goal, with swift counter attacking only when the odds are favourable. They are not a swashbuckling attacking team such as Real or Barca, who don't mind too much about conceding, because they have so many attacking threats. Godin has the mass support of a powerful team built to defend.

IMG_2548.PNG

IMG_2547.PNG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here