Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A great night with the twats losing 3-1

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They’re not even on my radar to be completely honest.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm 46 and hate them from the 80s. Bunch of nobs. Lovely to see them in the lower leagues. Hopefully Reading join them soon.

This,

Long may they languish in the noddy leagues. I'd be genuinely pissed off if they got promoted. Their failures and disappointments please me greatly.

#pricks

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Quite like to see Pompey v Stains as a fixture next season...please

Oh God no. Let Lower League Pompey remain Lower League Pompey for as long as possible please.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
This,

Long may they languish in the noddy leagues. I'd be genuinely pissed off if they got promoted. Their failures and disappointments please me greatly.

Indeed. Reading are a very different sort of club of course, but it would, as [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] says, be delightful if they could somehow conjure up a last ditch plummet through the Championship trapdoor to join Pompey in the Third Division.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Just looked at the Division One Table, Christ on a Bike, with exception of Bristol, Oxford and Shrewsbury what a collection of utter Shithole towns...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The ideal scenario would see Pompey finish outside the playoffs on goal difference after letting in a last minute goal. Even better if it was combined with a last minute winner for the team which takes their place (2 minutes after the final whistle has gone at Fratton Park).

#TWATS

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Being a Littlehampton boy I was taken to Fratton Park in the days of Ray Hiron and Mike Trebilcock , Milkins and Pointer and I hated it from the first game even with those so called big names etc
One day my late Dad took me to an Albion game and it was like a shining light on an innocent 10 year old and I loved it and the rest is history 50 years on.
So all the stick they gave me in their so called glory years has come full circle now and I hope they never darken the door of the Championship never mind the Premiership

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
After my encounter with some pool cue waving tits in Havant that cost my mate his car and some teeth I could not give a flying shit about Pompey.

At least I decked one of the ***** before my afternoon ended in A&E.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
...referring to the threads nuclear war clip on the "Russia" thread, the 1984 WW3 film.

We beat Pompey 0-1 before Sheffield gets nuked.

I'd die happy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here