Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ulloa to start next game?

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
He looked really sharp when he came on. Excellent hold up play, great knock ons. Glen looking a little tired as the season draws to a close.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Yep, should start v Burnley.

Said previously, and he showed it again today, he knows what he’s doing with the ball before it reaches him.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I don't believe it's £100m per season. I thought the £100m is what the overall package is worth for the season plus the parachute payments in case of relegation.

Yeah it’s over 100m per season, it’s the 200m+ figure that includes parachute payments.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don't believe it's £100m per season. I thought the £100m is what the overall package is worth for the season plus the parachute payments in case of relegation.

It is a minimum of £100m per season from broadcasting rights alone.

Plus far higher commercial income, football tourists paying premium money and from those PL sleeve badges!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ulloa did alright when he came on. Did a few nice touches too. But was he any faster than Murray? Answers on a postcard.........................

Loved him when he was here before. Is he the striker we need next season - sorry, but I just don't think so.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Murray set up the penalty. Not much between them to be fair.

This, I thought Murray worked really hard. Leo was a worthy replacement but I wouldn’t understate Glen’s contribution to what was a great all round performance. My game of the season.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Yeah it’s over 100m per season, it’s the 200m+ figure that includes parachute payments.

Unless you're from Croydon or Portsmouth.......where they take it in but don't pay the St Johns ambulance.......to$$ers.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Thought Murray had another excellent game. Nice there was no discussion about the pen.

No reason for him to lose the shirt.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Murray wins headers Ulloa doesn't. Ulloa is better with his feet but is slower than Murray. Really need a replacement and I don't think it is Locadia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here