Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BBC team news!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
This from the BBC website this morning:

The Seagulls are also without long-term injury victims Steve Sidwell and Izzy Brown.

And Bobby Zamora is still out injured ...

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Just as laughable as Sky Sports News this morning when they showed our remaining fixtures. Telling us that we had five games to play, the guy says "Brace yourselves, Brighton fans, they are all against teams in the top seven!" Is this news to any Albion fans? Is anyone sitting there, choking on their cornflakes, thinking "OMG I didn't know that!"? Unbelievable.:tosser:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I heard Will Buckley was 50/50 :(

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Just as laughable as Sky Sports News this morning when they showed our remaining fixtures. Telling us that we had five games to play, the guy says "Brace yourselves, Brighton fans, they are all against teams in the top seven!" Is this news to any Albion fans? Is anyone sitting there, choking on their cornflakes, thinking "OMG I didn't know that!"? Unbelievable.:tosser:

I know! It does make me laugh. We have been saying this since the bloody fixtures came out. Don't they check the bed wetting thread?!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No news on Peter Ward then.

Here's hoping that he's on the bench at least.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is Robbie Reinelt fit? I've always felt he was a handy player to have off the bench ever since he tucked away that equaliser at Hereford the other week.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Hasn't Izzy Brown had his loan cancelled

I don't think so, last I heard he went back to Chelsea for treatment, heard nothing about the loan actually being cancelled.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Sky Sports News is aimed purely at the fans of the big clubs who are only vaguely aware there are teams lower than Arsenal because they sometimes see the table on the right hand side.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here