Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BBC team news!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think the bigger shock is that someone still reads the BBC Football page. If the Albion produced as many errors as the BBC does, we would now be playing in the County League

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
BobbySmith0001.jpg

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Whether or not Izzy's loan was cancelled, neither he nor Sidwell are in Brighton's 25 so they're not available even if fit.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Where's Kit Napier when you need him.......

...... somebody else had already got Bobby Smith.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whether or not Izzy's loan was cancelled, neither he nor Sidwell are in Brighton's 25 so they're not available even if fit.

Not correct in Brown's case. He just turned 21, so counts as an U21 this season - doesn't need naming in the 25.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not many people know that. So if he gets fit, then he's available for selection? Amazing.

He would be yes, if the loan registration was NOT cancelled (we don't know). It is rather a moot point though, given that he is far from match fit, and more importantly, not actually very good.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I don't believe Browns loan was cancelled.

That was also my understanding.

Which would mean the BBC team news is correct.

To be honest, even if that is the case, I don't think a fit Issy Brown would offer us anyrthing new. In my opinion he flattered to deceive even when he was here.

I don't think so, last I heard he went back to Chelsea for treatment, heard nothing about the loan actually being cancelled.

I'm not sure it was. He is starting training again now. Not with us, I hasten to add.

Same here. He went back to Chelsea because he was injured and not available to play - why would Chelsea do us a favour by cancelling the loan and paying all his wages themselves?

Not many people know that. So if he gets fit, then he's available for selection? Amazing.

He would be yes, if the loan registration was NOT cancelled (we don't know). It is rather a moot point though, given that he is far from match fit, and more importantly, not actually very good.

Brown was listed as an U-21 player for Brighton in the September Premier League squad listing.

He was NOT included in the February listing.

His loan WAS cancelled.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Brown was listed as an U-21 player for Brighton in the September Premier League squad listing.

He was NOT included in the February listing.

His loan WAS cancelled.

Thank you. That's what I originally thought. So BBC wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here