Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Very well played lads and honestly thought we could have won in the dying minutes. Some on here criticise Knockaert but think he gave 110% today.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
They were poor because of us we did not let them have a second on the ball willing 50/50s and challenging for everything.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In fairness, they were poor tonight.

The credit on our side has to go to Hughton. The defence was very well organised and much more capable at set pieces.

Spurs still had several good chances and I've just seen a replay of the near OG by Duffy (bloody hell). Ryan was class again at keeping us in it.

But our fight and improved creativity, especially considering the expensively assembled oppositon, merited that result.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Cracking! Everybody put in a shift.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Bruno needs to start for the rest of the season. Showed his class and linkup play with AK. Schelotto looks good when he bombs forward but it rarely comes to anything and often leaves us exposed on the counter

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Awesome result, true grit and Kayal MOTM for me

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but 8 of the starting 11 today were Championship players - the entire back four, central midfield, right winger and CF. Only Ryan, Gross and Izquierdo were new acquisitions.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but 8 of the starting 11 today were Championship players - the entire back four, central midfield, right winger and CF. Only Ryan, Gross and Izquierdo were new acquisitions.

£34m team they said on my stream. Just a little more than Sissoko on their side.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
I live the twitter moment from the game ;)
04d85e06394f8cee23b5ba2c36795b1d.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here