[Politics] The Tories hit new LOWS with the Windrush situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Once again there's deflection.... its all the Tories have... and it won't work

Utter bollocks. Tories and labour are both as bad as each other. I hold each with equal contempt.
My post was with #corbynslapdog for trying to make political mileage out of this dickhead being a Walt. Especially as the leader of the Labour Party has nothing but contempt for the armed forces, which he displayed in the past by nailing his mast to those who actively worked at killing British Servicemen.

Why this thread has been merged is beyond me. They are clearly two different subjects and should be treated as such.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Possibly, but if you take a look at some other threads the mods have let rip at each other.

That's why I should have been made a mod when the option was there. I am hardly ever reactionary, biased, politicised, racist or abusive.

Only when I feel like it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If the moderators think all political threads should be merged then why not have a separate political forum?

A man lying about military service isn't political, it just so happens he is a local council candidate. It deserves its own thread.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Some recent posts look suspiciously like a witch hunt. Deeply unedifying.

Like [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION], I don’t personally agree with most of [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION]’s politics, but when I was modding, I found him to be engaged and thoughtful, while trying to be balanced.

Whether or not the merging of the two threads was a reasonable thing to do, I’d be confident that Titanic did it for what he considered good reasons. I repeat: the witch hunt is unedifying, and, if I’m honest, looks agenda-driven to me.

And changing thread titles for a good reason ???

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Jesus wept.

Some pretty poor behaviour in here, so I'm closing the thread until I can figure out a way to unpick it as there is no magic "unmerge" button.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
And changing thread titles for a good reason ???

I don’t know much about that, so can’t really comment.

Even if that’s correct, it doesn’t stop some of today’s posts looking like an agenda-driven witch hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here