Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nope, use of wordplay for sarcastic humour. Is this the 6th post of yours ive corrected to day?

Sorry, it’s pretty hard to know which it is when you don’t use an actual English word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm loving this thread - trying to guess what people I have blocked have posted based only on various other sensible people's incredulous, withering or facetious replies (sometimes all three at once). Let me guess: pederasty? No, I don't actually want to know! :lolol:

(#clueless :lolol:)

I suppose when you block people and you keep on tagging them and talking about them counts as a snowflake in a safe space.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry, it’s pretty hard to know which it is when you don’t use an actual English word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was the fith, this would be the 6th except your word salad above doesn't make any sense.

Are you related to Cathy Newsome on Channel 4 news?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Excuse my Creativistic Wordology.
Sorry to break it to you but making up words by nouning adjectives is usually a good indicator that you don't have a particularly large vocabulary.

Synonyms are where it's at if you're trying to convince people that you're a wordsmith.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It is sad that this great BHA football Forum (NSC) is gradually changing to be the personal soap box for Ernest.

I think it's a perfect tonic for the right wing ****wittery of the Fairy Godfathers who hijack every thread with their Brexiteering and general ignorance. I may not agree with every opinion he holds but he's bang on with this thread and it's always good to see the knuckle draggers on here challenged. And a fine job he makes of it too.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry to break it to you but making up words by nouning adjectives is usually a good indicator that you don't have a particularly large vocabulary.

Synonyms are where it's at if you're trying to convince people that you're a wordsmith.

Portmantheu's is where its at Buzztard.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wow. Half the posts on this thread after my last are from one poster......the other half are posts mocking said poster.

Get some ****ing therapy, son. Seriously @Loony. As you will know I can't read your drivel because you are blocked. The mods won't ban you because (I suspect) they think you are a harmless village idiot. You have no self respect. You have no empathy. Why on earth do you post drivel on a football forum? Don't bother answering.....(see above). Rhetorical* questions. Look it* up. :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Says a DULLARD who reads every post I write so he can make boring comments about them

I love the fact that you can’t ignore me even though you claimed to put me on ignore [emoji23]

Mate you use to make me laugh? What’s happened to you? You’re a ****ing mess these days!

I want the old Ernest on his tricycle back!

Ps you will read this, it will irritate you, you will want to reply but you won’t [emoji23]

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You're simply wrong. Don't bother replying it will be inaccurate drivel, your stock in trade.

Buzztard is an amalgamation of 2 words to make a third word. Uncertain of the suffix on Brexiteer, Mutineer or Cavalier?

I like to give reasons why you are wrong rather than just whinge and posting Clampbabble.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Buzztard is an amalgamation of 2 words to make a third word. Uncertain of the suffix on Brexiteer, Mutineer or Cavalier?

I like to give reasons why you are wrong rather than just whinge and posting Clampbabble.

Go on , tell me why I'm wrong. Cos you have failed so far (because I'm not wrong).

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here