Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Agent Murray?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Easier to score the last chance than clear it, two other chances fluffed, for first goal did he try and clear that one to ???

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Such pointless threads these

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And you would know .

Have you ever wondered about yourself ?
4,608 posts on a rival message board. It really is quite sad Dougie.
I don’t know if there is a helpline or something for you.
Anyway good luck feller.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Didn't he say the last effort brushed Ulloa on the way towards him, which it did look like on tv, which set him in the wrong position?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think we have established that Dougie isn’t a feller.

Oh ok..... I’ve missed that then. I haven’t given a lot of thought to his appearance really but today I did think he was a weird one who probably wore nylon shorts, grey socks with sandals and still lived at home with his mother although 48 years old.
I thought he might have newspaper cuttings of odd court cases on a pin board in his basement as well.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yep, great thing hindsight isn't it? He should of done this, He shouldn't have done that. What happened happened, no one can change it. Let's all move on to Tuesday night and hope for a better performance.

As much as Murray's late miss may seem horrendous to many, I bet when you're put in that situation, the pressure is immense on the player to score a goal.
In another game, he'd have tucked that effort away, without even thinking about it.
It's just that it was against the Smellhurst outfit, that makes it even more sh!t :shrug:

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I thought Murray’s position was clear and that he was trying his utmost for the Albion but fur professional reasons would not celebrate a goal. I would never of dreamed of a deliberate miss or that he might lack any motivation.

However, having just read his interview I was surprised to see that he said that he didn’t miss it “deliberately”. Either he has been reading NSC, or it suggests some mixed emotions given that Palace appeared to need the points more than us. I would never ever believe in a deliberate miss, so either he has been hurt by accusations on here (my favoured explanation) or his motivation was compromised.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I must admit my heart was in my mouth when the ball fell to Glenn . But he did his bit for the cause . FFS Murray , a palace legend .

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I must admit my heart was in my mouth when the ball fell to Glenn . But he did his bit for the cause . FFS Murray , a palace legend .

A Palarse 'legend' who learned most of his trade at Brighton, interesting too that he came back to us in the end don't you think?

Interesting too that he chose to marry a Brighton girl, and make his home in our fair city. Even continuing to live here whilst he was with you. Just a couple of clues there as to where he prefers to be.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
A Palarse 'legend' who learned most of his trade at Brighton, interesting too that he came back to us in the end don't you think?

Interesting too that he chose to marry a Brighton girl, and make his home in our fair city. Even continuing to live here whilst he was with you. Just a couple of clues there as to where he prefers to be.

Doesn’t his son go to the Brighton academy as well ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we have more agent Murrays please, over the course of the season they score goals and ours even scored one against Palace in the last knockings to win a Cup game. “Forward misses a sitter” shock, other teams obviously don’t have players who do that over the course of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here