Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Very true, although the President of The No Imagination Crew does have reservations about Dunk because he's susceptible to high balls into the box, despite the fact he hasn't be responsible for such a goal since last year.

You're not counting either of Manchester United's goals in the cup tie, then?

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Don't think the greyhound as been "all that" for the past three games. Mind you, none of them have been really.

Saturday was the third successive game where we have gone out with no passion, no strategy, no ambition and no ****ing clue.

The key is that Bruno is a great leader of men and leadership is what we have lacked in the last 3 games. For his leadership qualities alone, I would have El Capitano back tomorrow night.
Yep. Can't disagree.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think there was a case for starting both Bruno and Schelotto on the right against Palace on Saturday, and the same applies against Spurs. Ben Davies likes to get forward and there will be space in behind for Schelotto to exploit.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Don't think the greyhound as been "all that" for the past three games. Mind you, none of them have been really.

Saturday was the third successive game where we have gone out with no passion, no strategy, no ambition and no ****ing clue.

The key is that Bruno is a great leader of men and leadership is what we have lacked in the last 3 games. For his leadership qualities alone, I would have El Capitano back tomorrow night.

er, isn’t instilling passion, ambition, tactics and nous Hughtons job?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bruno and AK should both play tomorrow

Both will have a point to prove for different reasons

Word!

I've even got a beard again (or as close as I ever get) so bring the bearded maestro back. He led us to the Premier League and he can keep us in it.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Bruno is a legend and should play now things are tight. Wisdom over exuberance please.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Word!

I've even got a beard again (or as close as I ever get) so bring the bearded maestro back. He led us to the Premier League and he can keep us in it.

That settles it for me - he's in!!

On the way

Oct 9, 2016
North Herts
I think despite what you may think about Zaha he is a extremely talented player ,and they did their homework on Schelotto and isolated him at least 6 times on saturday ,but it's not Schelotto's fault we lost , the whole team deserve a keystone cop defending extravaganza medal for all their goals , drop him don't drop him , not going to matter a jot if as a team we defend like that again .

If CH does bring Bruno back for Spurs then iv'e got no problem with that , but let's not slaughter young D'artagnan just yet , he has huge potential and this is his first season in apparently the best league in the world .
Spot on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here