Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke, Southampton, Swansea & Huddersfield. Remaining Fixtures.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Both Stoke and Southampton will be targeting staying up at Swansea's expense, with winner-takes-almost-all games for both at Swansea.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Am I right that we have never been in the bottom 3 all season, or is it just my wishful thinking?

Assuming we don't pick up any points from the 12 available, we are safe if:

- Southampton drop 6 points from their 12; and
- Stoke City drop any points from their 9.

UTA :)

I think we were second from bottom in week 2 after the 0-2 losses to Man City and Leicester, the 0-0 v 10 man Watford may have taken us out, and under CH stewardship we have stayed out.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If they have a better GD than us. Not saying they have just if they do at end of season.
Yes, but I'm saying they won't have, so we can ignore 2 wins and a draw. Fail to beat Liverpool, and they'll finish below us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hoping to see a deliberate miss when through on goal from Ashley next week followed by a John Byrne style wink to the Albion fans. Legend status thus assured :wink:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I see Swansea, despite there desperate need for points, did the right thing and applauded the Champions onto the pitch. Classless Soton and the Physio

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-0 Citeh

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Never say never Trig. Have you turned into a optimist?
Yeah it doesn't sound right. Easily fixed: We will finish above WBA and Stoke, but Southampton will overtake us, so we'll go down in 18th.

Last edited:

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Looking at Saints as they finish today’s Semi-Final, I don’t think that the Cup run and this game in particular has done them any favours. They look demoralised.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Looking at Saints as they finish today’s Semi-Final, I don’t think that the Cup run and this game in particular has done them any favours. They look demoralised.

Am I right in thinking thats about 1 or 2 wins in the last 20 odd games for them. Not confidence building stuff.

edit - About 4 in the last 25 games - but three of those in the FA Cup run.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

They were demoralised when Chelsea put 3 past them in 10mins after they were 2 nil up. Not sure the semi final has done anything to them that their league form hasn't done already.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
26 minutes in,City = 87% possession ! could be a hatfull today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here