Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke, Southampton, Swansea & Huddersfield. Remaining Fixtures.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Watching this does put the fear of Christ up me, even if we’re safe by then I really hope we don’t get humiliated !
City’s first prem game since winning the league so they are bound to want to put on a show, especially after being knocked out of the champions league.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh well, the three teams below us today only managed one point between them. Guess that's not too bad (and yes, I am aware that the Citeh - Swansea match hasn't actually finished yet, but.............................)!
Only two pints from two games for teams below us yesterday - could have been worse.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
5-0

Been a good weekend. None of the “involved” teams have got more than a point, Swansea and West Ham been thumped, Saints look demoralised and Burnley look like they can be beaten, and we’re back out to a shortest price of 22/1 to go down. Stoke (1/9) and Saints (4/9) clear favourites now.

larus

5-0

Been a good weekend. None of the “involved” teams have got more than a point, Swansea and West Ham been thumped, Saints look demoralised and Burnley look like they can be beaten, and we’re back out to a shortest price of 22/1 to go down. Stoke (1/9) and Saints (4/9) clear favourites now.

Nice summary. Cheered me up :drink:

LVGull

May 13, 2016
5-0

You were nearly spot on Daz, but we are 25’s

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Liverpool showed the blueprint on how to beat City.

None of this defensive stuff, attack from the start. Who cares if ends 9-0 we will be safe by then.

akipling

Jan 12, 2010
Morecambe
I think Citeh are going for the 100 points meaning they’ll need something from our game which doesn’t bode well but neither does it for the Stains which is more important :)

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
If Soton get anything against Bournemouth and Swansea lose to Chelsea then the Swansea v Soton match is huge.

Please Striped men beat Burnley and then we can actually enjoy what could be a very tight battle this season.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
The records I would guess that City are going for:
- Most points in a Premier League season, currently 95 - City have 90, so need 6 more.
- Most wins in the Premier League is 30 They have 29 now.
- Biggest points margin of champions is 18; they are 16 clear of ManU so far...
- Most goals is 103, they have 98, so need 6 more
- Best goal difference is 71, they have 73 already.

Of course, if they get those records before they play us they will probably want more... especially the 100 points.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If Soton get anything against Bournemouth and Swansea lose to Chelsea then the Swansea v Soton match is huge.

Please Striped men beat Burnley and then we can actually enjoy what could be a very tight battle this season.

I rather fear that they'll be men in that horrible yellow outfit. They'd win in stripes, no question.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In theory we could be beyond Stoke's reach before we kick off at Burnley as Liverpool v Stoke kicks off at 12.30.

Indeed could be two down one to go for us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here