Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke, Southampton, Swansea & Huddersfield. Remaining Fixtures.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Today's almost perfect for the Albion. A Burnley winner would be icing on the Staying-Up cake.
The only benefit (I think) of Stoke losing (as opposed to drawing) would be the damage to their confidence. Either way they need to win their last 3 to pass us, right?

I suppose if they lose, and then win their next 3, we'd only need 1 draw to be above them, so you're right, losing would be better.

Anyway, FT, 1-1. Happy with that.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
The only benefit (I think) of Stoke losing (as opposed to drawing) would be the damage to their confidence. Either way they need to win their last 3 to pass us, right?

Or win 2 draw 1 if they have better GD. Next week after they play Liverpool will see them unable to catch us.

LVGull

May 13, 2016

I suppose if they lose, and then win their next 3, we'd only need 1 draw to be above them, so you're right, losing would be better.

Anyway, FT, 1-1. Happy with that.

We are 25/1 now. Highest we’ve been for a while.

larus

Or win 2 draw 1 if they have better GD. Next week after they play Liverpool will see them unable to catch us.

But in practice, they won't recover -18 in our 4 games and if they win 2 and draw 1. That's 3 goal swing per game. We could get a couple of pastings I accept, (Man C and Liverpool away), but don't see a lot of goals against us in the other 2.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here