Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is beating Spurs at home that far fetched?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Not impossible but they’d have to have a seriously off day. Obviously we’d have to be firing.
We have to believe.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
History on our side.......

Battle of the Goldstone in '77, which we won 3-1. Think we beat them in our last Div1 relegation season.

As long as we don't invite them on......

Indeed we did. Some Spurs defender named Hughton blocked a Steve Gatting header on the line and Gerry Ryan nodded in the rebound.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We are a capable of getting a point.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You can call it clueless I'd call it positive. If you don't have belief it's pointless turning up.

Spurs didn't out play us at Wembley, you could argue Hemed should have equalised late in the second half, so I see no reason why we can compete with them.

So, you agree with Stat?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
You can call it clueless I'd call it positive. If you don't have belief it's pointless turning up.

Spurs didn't out play us at Wembley, you could argue Hemed should have equalised late in the second half, so I see no reason why we can compete with them.

I think we may well compete with them :)

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Or [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] will be attending with his mate @BG , to admire the talents of Alli, Eriksen & co.

There should be a mob of Albion fans screaming for their autographs outside the WS.

Even if we get destroyed, isn't it wonderful sometimes to simply sit back and drool over international players?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Or [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] will be attending with his mate @BG , to admire the talents of Alli, Eriksen & co.

There should be a mob of Albion fans screaming for their autographs outside the WS.

Even if we get destroyed, isn't it wonderful sometimes to simply sit back and drool over international players?

Of course they have great players however like the Arsenal game we have to start well, win the first tackle, win the first 50/50, let them know they are in a game and show no respect. I think we are learning the lessons from the Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea home games where we sat off and let them play.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Of course they have great players however like the Arsenal game we have to start well, win the first tackle, win the first 50/50, let them know they are in a game and show no respect. I think we are learning the lessons from the Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea home games where we sat off and let them play.

I thought the narrative of the Chelski game was different, in that we took it to them in a swashbuckling performance?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here