Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are we all Manchester United fans tomorrow afternoon?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hopefully Citeh's bigger boys will be World Cup focussed now, not wishing to get a knock from strugglers such a BHA and Saints in their last two.

They play Swansea next, and as you say Saints last day. Why would you not want them focussed!?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
They play Swansea next, and as you say Saints last day. Why would you not want them focussed!?

I honestly think we are relying on the current bottom 3 not getting enough points. Swansea will overtake us imho. I honestly cannot see Stoke, nor Saints with a lot of tough games in a short spell, getting them. The Chelsea game will have knocked some stuffing out I think.

That said, I really hope it doesn't come down to Saints/us on the last day needing the better result!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If this is what you get for winning the league I hope we are relegated in a months time. :dunce:

[tweet]985567113489338369[/tweet]

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
We know that we can play well against United as we have done well against them twice this season. However they may now have nose to play fir at the Amex and they know more about us after the cup game..

This result proves that at the end of the season anything can happen. WBA have no hope, but Southampton and Stoke could still turn in a late run. We need to turn this to our advantage and realise that we CAN beat anyone...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We know that we can play well against United as we have done well against them twice this season. However they may now have nose to play fir at the Amex and they know more about us after the cup game..

This result proves that at the end of the season anything can happen. WBA have no hope, but Southampton and Stoke could still turn in a late run. We need to turn this to our advantage and realise that we CAN beat anyone...
Other than Huddersfield...

,,,at home...

...when a win takes all this nonsense away..

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I could show you losing betting slips for £400 on United to win at 1.22 and a £65 bet on the draw at 7.5 too.

Those who got involved with Matched Betting will understand why.
I can understand, but what I can't understand is why you bothered doing this Dutch for a profit of £1.70? ??? And anyway, the Dutch would have meant you bet £21 at BFSB, not £30 - so I'm assuming that incorporated a free bet?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can understand, but what I can't understand is why you bothered doing this Dutch for a profit of £1.70? ??? And anyway, the Dutch would have meant you bet £21 at BFSB, not £30 - so I'm assuming that incorporated a free bet?

Correct, I had this with Lads too for £20 (with the top-up with Smarkets). The WBA backs were made to dutch the match for other offers with other bookies. None of those came in, obviously, but that's the nature of the beast.

No free bets were in play on this.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Negative.

We put in dogged performances home and away against Bmuff, basket case Everton, Palace and Leicester. Showing our potential if only we could get the rub of the green and sympathetic officials.

I like it. Time to start thinking about blaming luck and officials whilst turning a blind eye to our inabilty to grasp the chances we spurn :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I like it. Time to start thinking about blaming luck and officials whilst turning a blind eye to our inabilty to grasp the chances we spurn :lolol:

Have we been unlucky letting in 20 goals from set pieces, (possibly a PL record)?

That’s despite having man mountains Duffy & Dunk, who were praised mid season on NSC as being ready to walk into the WHU, Liverpool or Arsenal back lines.

WHU, WBA and Stoke, to name just 3, have had no where near those stats. The lottery of corners/crosses hasn’t gone in our favour.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have we been unlucky letting in 20 goals from set pieces, (possibly a PL record)?

That’s despite having man mountains Duffy & Dunk, who were praised mid season on NSC as being ready to walk into the WHU, Liverpool or Arsenal back lines.

WHU, WBA and Stoke, to name just 3, have had no where near those stats. The lottery of corners/crosses hasn’t gone in our favour.

Is it a lottery though? Early season I remember there being a few deflected goals, mostly it’s been shit defending though, no?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here