Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Coin damage on the ed
374bfa81d4c3f216143f206538f1f1a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Acne.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I wonder if the fairy has seen the video doing the rounds ???

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Fair play.
Although you have obvious anger issues, I like you :blush:

I'm not angry fella. I'm just like you. Only no one laughs at my team because we're not dressed like jolly jesters with a chairman who's known throughout the land as a bellend with a dodgy haircut and a liking for Twitter rampages.

Deep down all of you all wish you were us. We know it, you know it...its just an accident of birth that your saddled with your ridiculous team and laughable location.

Croydon or Brighton? Where would one prefer to be associated with?

As I say. I pity Palace fans. No...I really do.

Zaha...I hate him..but you guys. I haven't got it in me. It's like pissing on a tramp.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Isn’t it frowned upon by your old school brethren, to share this stuff on line?

Pretty certain that in the past, posting anything like that, has been met with a contemptuous fairy facepalm.

I'm not sure what all these clips are for..we seem to be seeing shaky footage of distant shadowy folk shouting. I'm not sure that constitutes "aggro" in the strictest sense of the word.

There's also a photo of a forehead and some nice shots of a bus, a BMW and some horseys.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Wasn't it a few years ago Brighton had the honour of most skag related deaths in UK for % of population or something similar? Which obviously means we're "brown and crackhead capital of Europe" to that Palace fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here