Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any Aggro today ?

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Never understand the need for violence or "aggro" at football games. It's great having a rivalry with another club but why can't people keep it purely to football? What's worse in my experience, is it's usually middle aged men, often with kids, looking for trouble (by trouble I mean giving abuse behind all the police and stewards). Simply embarrassing.

Jan 30, 2008
Never understand the need for violence or "aggro" at football games. It's great having a rivalry with another club but why can't people keep it purely to football? What's worse in my experience, is it's usually middle aged men, often with kids, looking for trouble (by trouble I mean giving abuse behind all the police and stewards). Simply embarrassing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoV6aZDzL1Y
regards
DR

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
It seemed that the stewards were wearing some kind of version of a hard hat but with a peak. Obviously they were expecting missiles etc being thrown. Lots of palace fans goading Brighton- homophobic gestering etc-the usual stuff.

Jan 30, 2008
We really do have some idiotic fans though - in the march to Norwood someone thought it fun to throw horse shit at the police hitting mostly our fans. Maybe you were the bearded moron in a blue t shirt who decided to rip car's wing mirrors off as we walked. Or then there were those who were boasting about peeing in the sink in coach 2 of the train on the way back - the clean 12 coach train with a fully functioning toilet. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood after the match and its all small scale stuff but this fixture really does bring out the neanderthals. I think I will follow the lead of others on here and give this one a miss next time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qs-Suk42dY
regards
DR

observer

Apr 14, 2018
Apparently some Brighton got caught up in a fight between Brentford and Fulham in London tonight...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Israel bombed an Iranian military base in Aleppo.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here