Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Embarassing at the beam-back, how the hell do some people have one shandy then lose their s**t so quickly, total knobheads shouldn't be let near a drink (unless it's watered-down water) :facepalm:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Did you hear about the weeds who broke the kettle, and charged down towards the Jolly Sailor?

A few did and got met with some strong resistance . The police regained control pretty quickly and they both went their separate ways . But of course the fairy will be trawling media outlets for footage to **** over before posting it on here .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Embarassing at the beam-back, how the hell do some people have one shandy then lose their s**t so quickly, total knobheads shouldn't be let near a drink (unless it's watered-down water) :facepalm:

Were any blue flares thrown?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Glass smashing and street furniture Luzzing would go largely unnoticed in Croydon.

Any firm who base themselves in a boozer called "the Jolly Fisherman" or whatever it's called deserves nothing but contempt.

Whats the firm name "the Jolly boys" the "fishermens friends".

God, even their scarfed up balaclava wearing flare wavers are a bloody joke.

Edit.."The Jolly Sailor" . That's even more risible than I thought.

"The Pirates of men's pants"

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Did see some Palace fan wearing a tshirt in support of Assad. Very odd and sad troll ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Glass smashing and street furniture Luzzing would go largely unnoticed in Croydon.

Any firm who base themselves in a boozer called "the Jolly Fisherman" or whatever it's called deserves nothing but contempt.

Whats the firm name "the Jolly boys" the "fishermens friends".

God, even their scarfed up balaclava wearing flare wavers are a bloody joke.

Edit.."The Jolly Sailor" . That's even more risible than I thought.

"The Pirates of men's pants"

How was the jerk chicken ? Tasty or did it stick in your throat ? :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Actually, since you've asked it was very nice.

That guy, Mike, who used to have the stall and now has the shop is a top lad.

I didn't expect a result yesterday and, on the day, CH got it all wrong and...choke..palace deserved to punish us.

I have quite a few mates among your support, although none on here and we maintain civility as grown ups who've put the 80s behind us and get along as men rather than titheads.

That said...I really, really, feel genuinely sorry for them. It's not hate, it's pity. The outfit they have to wear, the goal music, the fake ultra nonsense. I would have to shoot myself if I was reincarnated as Palace.

I do really like Maxxi Jazz though. He is a fantastic bloke with no airs. I saw him yesterday...but he wasn't eating chicken with me as he's a vegan Buddhist.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Actually, since you've asked it was very nice.

That guy, Mike, who used to have the stall and now has the shop is a top lad.

I didn't expect a result yesterday and, on the day, CH got it all wrong and...choke..palace deserved to punish us.

I have quite a few mates among your support, although none on here and we maintain civility as grown ups who've put the 80s behind us and get along as men rather than titheads.

That said...I really, really, feel genuinely sorry for them. It's not hate, it's pity. The outfit they have to wear, the goal music, the fake ultra nonsense. I would have to shoot myself if I was reincarnated as Palace.

I do really like Maxxi Jazz though. He is a fantastic bloke with no airs. I saw him yesterday...but he wasn't eating chicken with me as he's a vegan Buddhist.

Fair play.
Although you have obvious anger issues, I like you :blush:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Coin damage on the ed
374bfa81d4c3f216143f206538f1f1a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills