Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Still 7 points clear

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
5 games to go and we still 7 points clear of 18th. Stoke and Southampton won’t catch us even if we don’t get another point. Said it last week and I’ll say it again we are safe.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Am still not totally convinced, would rather not head into the last couple of games needing favours, but think we may.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Mathematically 9 points are still required.

Or Stoke and Saints may drop some points.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yep. Not the worst weekend we could have had, I’ll take some consolation from the 7 point gap.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Clutching at straws here, but we're playing Spurs at a decent time, they have City tonight and will have one eye on the FA Cup next week.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I agree. I can't see them closing a 7 point gap.
We just don't make life easy for ourselves. That is the frustrating side of supporting our club. Never been any different in my 40+ years of following them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
5 games to go and we still 7 points clear of 18th. Stoke and Southampton won’t catch us even if we don’t get another point. Said it last week and I’ll say it again we are safe.

I would rather be where we are but I dont feel we are safe yet. Needed a win from one of the last three games and have come up short. I fear we are now relying on other results but hopefully can still get away with it.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I agree. I can't see them closing a 7 point gap.
We just don't make life easy for ourselves. That is the frustrating side of supporting our club. Never been any different in my 40+ years of following them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah but it's never boring is it?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'm not feeling as confident. Saints have some winnable games left and they have at least been giving it a go. I can't see where the rest of our points will come from.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

But no more points coming in.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Swansea lose their next 3 v Man City, Chelsea and Bournemouth it becomes interesting.

They then play Southampton and Stoke.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here