Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton to consider his future, says bedwetting perma-negative troll

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think it's time Hughton had a look at himself and asks if he's the right man for this club next season.

I've never got over the fact that he couldn't motivate the players to win the leauge in those last few games last season, seemingly giving the players the rest of the season off after securing promotion.

Well blow me, but here we go again.

I don't know what he's been doing with these players since the Arsenal game, but it's de ja vu all over again.

I think his lack of ambition is starting to show through the players now.

Cock

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I think...

I've never got over the fact..

Well blow me...

I don't know...

I think...

You're suffering from 'I' disease.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I don't accept that you are a troll. For some reason; [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] always seems to have your back.
I think you're just an absolute miserable, negative prick.

The sooner your banned (Mods, come on ffs), this place will be a little bit better.

But with this post, you've got the attention you're seeking, so more fool me.

I know who he is and he loves a good wind up. I post this every time so people will ignore him, but they never do.

All of you who want him banned, report his post to the moderators.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know who he is and he loves a good wind up. I post this every time so people will ignore him, but they never do.

All of you who want him banned, report his post to the moderators.

If you know him, maybe you could suggest he stops being such a sad little **** ?

......and this is a ‘good’ wind up ??

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If you know him, maybe you could suggest he stops being such a sad little **** ?

......and this is a ‘good’ wind up ??

I did and he told me not to spoil his 'fun'.

Ignore him. Everyone bites so he does it again.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I did and he told me not to spoil his 'fun'.

Ignore him. Everyone bites so he does it again.

I can’t believe he doesn’t have anything better to do on a Saturday evening. Bit embarrassing really.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can’t believe he doesn’t have anything better to do on a Saturday evening. Bit embarrassing really.

The stupid thing is, if Murray doesn’t shank the ball from 3 yards out in injury time, the same people would be lauding a performance that they are labelling ‘disgraceful” etc. It’s the same performance, bar one decent kick :shrug:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Surely everyone keeping this thread at the top of the board are all playing their part in this stupid thread?

Just an idea but if everyone ignored this thread it would just disappear into the wilderness.

(Crap! I've just put it back to the top)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Top bombing from OP

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The stupid thing is, if Murray doesn’t shank the ball from 3 yards out in injury time, the same people would be lauding a performance that they are labelling ‘disgraceful” etc. It’s the same performance, bar one decent kick :shrug:

Twice Murray took the ball across his body to his right foot and was closed down because he took too long. Surely someone of Premier League quality should have the confidence to hit it first time with his left, possibly on the volley or half volley. Same as the whole season, we need a better centre forward in place to take these chances.

As for Junior, i don't know why people allow themselves to be manipulated in such an obvious way. He gets what he wants and clearly loves it because he does it again. Let these threads fall down the board into oblivion.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Then perhaps he can stop assaulting this board with his attempts at a 'wind up' and actually contribute to the board, without coming across as a perma-****.

The occasional piss taking is one thing, being here permanently to be a cock is just wasting everyones time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here