Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Have we switched to 2 up front?
Locadia is definitely playing further forward now.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If we actually showed some balls and started playing football, we could hammer this shower of shit.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I know it's not game over, but where is our fight? It feels like when we need a bit of force to back up our skill or technical ability, we're lacking. Where is that "Zaha is telling us to go back where we come from, let's shove those words down his throat!" reaction?

Whatever happens this year, next season we need to target more. We need to target as high a finish as possible, rule nothing out until it is mathematically impossible. I'm fed up with us setting the bare minimum of a target and going on holiday once we achieve. Promotion last season when we could have got the title. Survival this season when we could have seen a top half finish.
Ahem....we haven't achieved survival yet................we still might of course, but I don't think you can say we've hit our target yet.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I know it's not game over, but where is our fight? It feels like when we need a bit of force to back up our skill or technical ability, we're lacking. Where is that "Zaha is telling us to go back where we come from, let's shove those words down his throat!" reaction?

Whatever happens this year, next season we need to target more. We need to target as high a finish as possible, rule nothing out until it is mathematically impossible. I'm fed up with us setting the bare minimum of a target and going on holiday once we achieve. Promotion last season when we could have got the title. Survival this season when we could have seen a top half finish.

I think it’s all about confidence and nerves

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Zaha is a good player, a very good player, he is also a nasty, horrible, cheating, diving, child.
We are making him look far better than he is today.
How can any Brighton fan big this arseole up at any time, let alone when we are actually playing Palace.
What are you going to say if he dives and gets a penalty for the winner? that he is world class.
We should have kicked him off the park from the start.
My piss is boiling.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ahem....we haven't achieved survival yet................we still might of course, but I don't think you can say we've hit our target yet.

I know, but we celebrated victory against Arsenal as if we had, with the north stand leading in a chorus of 'we are staying up'. Since then? 0 points and knocked out of the cup with relative ease.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Stephens need to be taken off while we are still in this. He is a combative midfielder and I don't think he can play without giving away free kicks. That's not a criticism, but the way he hassles and battles it's inevitable.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I know, but we celebrated victory against Arsenal as if we had, with the north stand leading in a chorus of 'we are staying up'. Since then? 0 points and knocked out of the cup with relative ease.
Draw against 'Udders didn't count then?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Great save but shit defending.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here