Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I've woken up feeling nervous.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I am completely relaxed for some reason. Have not really thought about the game either all week.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I just feel like the tide turned a little bit at that Huddersfield game. All of a sudden we looked less like the underdogs and more like a team who is afraid of losing. We shriveled up in that match and I'm not too sure where we'll find the steel needed.

We're staring an awful run-in in the face with this being one of our last realistic chances of a win. Palace know that and Wilfred bloody Zaha is mega up for it. He's going to give Schelotto a torrid time, get him sent off, win a penalty and score a 97th minute winner.

I do not feel good about today at ALL.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Even in your wildest dreams the opposition gets a consolation goal......proper football fan.
Fancy us for a 0-1. A deflected late goal to break their little hearts

A deflected goal will do, a Murray winner is better, the cherry on the icing would be the accidental sliced clearance from wilf defending a corner, straight into his own net for the OG.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Are you running as a rhino again? I think it's brilliant how people can run in costume.

Not this year but I’ve signed up for 2019 and my matethe rhino will be back for that. Planning two marathons in two weeks, both as a rhino.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Just got back to the pub. Looks like I was justified in being nervous. Done just over a ton for the day including ticket, travel and drink. Only eaten a wispa, double decker, boost and a another wispa on the coach.

Done 4 pints in the pub. 6 bottles there. Row 10. I'm scared to blink just 8n case my eye lids split I am that sunburned. Could fry an egg on my head too.

Everywhere we go. We ALWAYS take the weather with us... pain if you f9rget 79ur sunglasses and Sun cream.

Hate football.

BRIGHTON TIL I IDIE.

Darn.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Just got back to the pub. Looks like I was justified in being nervous. Done just over a ton for the day including ticket, travel and drink. Only eaten a wispa, double decker, boost and a another wispa on the coach.

Done 4 pints in the pub. 6 bottles there. Row 10. I'm scared to blink just 8n case my eye lids split I am that sunburned. Could fry an egg on my head too.

Everywhere we go. We ALWAYS take the weather with us... pain if you f9rget 79ur sunglasses and Sun cream.

Hate football.

BRIGHTON TIL I IDIE.

Darn.

So, anything you didn't like about the day?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here