Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I've woken up feeling nervous.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
The Mrs is out for the day so she won't be able to tell me to keep quiet, I'll apologise in advance to the neighbours for my tanked up potty mouth.

Even if WWIII does kick off today, we will still be above palace when the world ends, which is nice.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Chill out all.

Conjure an image of Chrissy H and his calm demeanour whispering softly...Albion 2 Palace 0

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Me too. Just about to set off for Brighton as I'm running the marathon tomorrow. So that's two reasons to soil myself with fear this afternoon.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
More excited about today than have been for any other match so far this season. I really do think we will win.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Me too. Just about to set off for Brighton as I'm running the marathon tomorrow. So that's two reasons to soil myself with fear this afternoon.

Are you running as a rhino again? I think it's brilliant how people can run in costume.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I'm feeling very pessimistic today. Zaha is a massive influence and hates us with a passion. He'll whip that up in the changing room, I'm sure. 3-1 Palace. Really hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
They are shitting this far more than us.

Stroll it. No worries.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Feeling a lot better now I've had a few. SEAGULLS!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
On the train, couple of cans down, absolutely crapping myself.

Last time I went to Shithurst was the 3-0 in December 2012. Bloody freezing, kettled for what felt like forever, and after a pub trip when I got home I broke my finger after a fall. Terrible day so hopefully that doesn't happen again. Being nice and warm is already a good omen.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
On second London Pride which is relaxing me somewhat. Sure we can win this.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Very nervous about THE gave today. However also nervous about the early Southampton Chelsea game. We really need the saints to lose that one...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here