Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Driving to Palace or train?

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Train and kettling is the order of the day.

Kettling on the way back to the station will offer a chance to follow The Grand National too.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It wouldn't be an English rivalry if there wasn't a kettle on.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Train.

1. It's a horrible drive through Croydon.

2. You will want to have a drink.

3. You will be frogmarched back to Norwood Junction, after being kettled for an hour, and forced onto a train to Brighton.

4. It will be amusing to 'bait' Dan in a carriage full of Albion supporters.

Train.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Last thing i would do if going by train is get off at norwood , take in the delights of the surrounding areas and hop off at east croydon or perhaps if you're feeling very cosmopolitan take a brisk walk down to selhurst and visit the railway repair sheds , which offer outstanding views of a busy road and stuff , if you're hungry the cafe opposite this sightseers delight is a cafe which serves hot and cold oddities all day long .

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Given what our lot were doing to car wing mirrors (assumed to belong to the natives) on the way back to Norwood after the play off fixture, I’d get the train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone I worked with told me about the breaking off of car mirrors in her road, and I never accepted it. Think most of the cars belonged to local residents as there are parking restrictions on match days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here