Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's good that she's getting all this attention when the Home Office minister she shadows has been caught out yet again for lying to parliament.
    Fake news. That's fake news

I think they're all getting the attention they deserve

If dianne would swan off then the focus could be on something relevant (which she ain't)

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Deportivo Seagull View Post
      Not really.

May is about as incompetent as you can get as PM. However she is surrounded by equally useless specimens that masquerade as her cabinet which canít help. Not that that is any way an excuse for uselessness. Who the f*ck believes Gove is capable of rational thought! A complete shower of sh*te.

As for labour. A leader who is unfortunately to close to his daily mail persona for my liking. Iím not sure what p*sses me of more, the fact that the daily mail is likely to be correct or that Corbyn is everything they say he is. Any party that has MacDonald in it has a great deal to answer for. Holding up the little red book in parliament was about low as you can get. Letís face it, Mao was as about as bad as you could get in terms of 20th century despots, which is praise indeed considering the competition!
      DA is way past her best and I think it grossly unfair that Corbyn stuck her in front of the camera. Hung out to dry.

I never voted for either party and on present performance that isnít going to change.
      Good summary. Itís gone past the Ďwhich is least shit?í question I try to answer before deciding. Not sure what the answer is, because there appears to be little in the way of anything approaching competence on either side. Itís really depressing.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Live by the sea View Post
      however average May is, she is still a much better alternative than an old communist pacifist unpatriotic anti Semitic economically naive Twit like Corbyn
      You have been reading the Mail too much

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by wellquickwoody View Post
      Care to expand upon those meaningless figures? Ages would be a start.
      Well I'm 38, the wife is 33 this year, the other three are 12, 3 and 2.

0 Not allowed!
      And tonight Diane Abbott is Michael Jackson.

1 Not allowed!
      She was last to speak on Knife crime tonight.

She did her usual slow deliberation and said "It really is not true to say that every young person that is stabbed in London is a drug dealer!"

The rest of the panel responded that they hadn't had actually said that..

Diana "Oh, I confused the two of them (Rabb and Hogan-Howe)

Cue the camera scanning the audience p1ssing themselves.

Do you know I think she is actually worse than Boris...
      "WINNERS FIND ANSWERS. PROMOTION CANDIDATES FIND THEIR SOLUTIONS. BRIGHTON HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER TONIGHT" Sky Sports commentator after Glen Murray scored 94th minute at Birmingham. 17.12.2016

0 Not allowed!
      Even if she thought more and spoke less I don’t think much sense would come out of her. On the basis that she is in the
      Labour shop window, where is the opposition to the government going to come from?

0 Not allowed!
      Diane taking over from Rachel Riley on Countdown.

"Take 1 and multiply it by 9, add 1, gives 19."

1 Not allowed!
      I. Am. A. Robot.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Nibble@Wrong-Direction is one of the biggest idiots on this board.

2 Not allowed!
      I do actually wonder whether the shadow cabinet are a little bit nervy about actually being in power, as it's much easier and more fun to take pot shots at the Government from the opposition benches rather than actually being front and centre to be shot at for policy failures themselves. So they keep Diane in the "shop window" just to make sure they never actually win and have to run the country.

I just cannot understand why else you would have her around, she adds nothing positive to the Labour Party in any interview I've seen of her since she came into the shadow cabinet. prior to that she was just a comedy figure squeezed onto the sofa next to Portillo for late night TV.
      "I looked straight across to Graham Turner and their whole bench was in tears."