Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Diane Abbott, another fine performance

2 Not allowed!
    Why on earth does The Labour party put her up for interviews? Her performance on the Today program this morning was a total farce. Refusing to answer simple questions, a total embarrassment.
    It's not the size of the Cannon, it's the power of the shot.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

28 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonx View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Why on earth does The Labour party put her up for interviews? Her performance on the Today program this morning was a total farce. Refusing to answer simple questions, a total embarrassment.
      Please Honky Tonx, please, what you need to understand, what you need to understand is that this is a very delicate situation, it's very delicate, and it needs to be thought through fully, and what I mean by that is that we need to cover every scenario and eventuality, and think through, think through the implications of our actions, and it would be irresponsible Honky Tonx, to rashly state exactly what we would do at this stage, when what we should be doing, what we should be doing, is analysing the whole situation in detail in order to make the most appropriate decisions.

Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee

7 Not allowed!
      Because she is the best that they have .
      Minister of Information

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      Please Honky Tonx, please, what you need to understand, what you need to understand is that this is a very delicate situation, it's very delicate, and it needs to be thought through fully, and what I mean by that is that we need to cover every scenario and eventuality, and think through, think through the implications of our actions, and it would be irresponsible Honky Tonx, to rashly state exactly what we would do at this stage, when what we should be doing, what we should be doing, is analysing the whole situation in detail in order to make the most appropriate decisions.

As opposed to saying exactly what they are doing and then not doing it.

Or formulating an insensitive response to something that hasn't been proven.
      Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      ....and you seem to be hanging around these politics threads for an unhealthy amount of time...
      Hotdogs, extra onions clippedgull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Yes. I heard that too. She kept banging on about a UN led mission to investigate the latest chemical attack, even when Nick Robinson kept reminding her that the Russians will simply use their veto to prevent any such investigation.
      Proud Member Of Team BHAFC since 1974
      Members

7 Not allowed!
      Being very Pro Left Wing Labour, even I think that Diane Abbott is past her best in terms of media dealings in politics these days; That said, during her time in Politics she has done brilliantly for her constituents over the years. She has also done a lot to change many people's views on ''race issues'' over 30 years and for that we should be eternally grateful.

3 Not allowed!
      She’d be a lot better off avoiding interviews and just going about her business quietly behind the scenes. Her inability to formulate coherent arguments whilst on the telly and radio has undermined much of the good work she does elsewhere.
      The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen.....

2 Not allowed!
      She’s made best of her extremely limited abilities.

A car crash politician, only serving to steer votes to other parties.

2 Not allowed!

Open your eyes people all politicians are the same!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Nibble@Wrong-Direction is one of the biggest idiots on this board.

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      She’s made best of her extremely limited abilities.

A car crash politician, only serving to steer votes to other parties.
      But strangely, not in her own constituency ?
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015