Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Diane Abbott, another fine performance

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bookmark next Thursday night. DA is on Question Time. :thumbsup:

Strange. The BBC said that Dianne Abbot would be on last week, We have Thornberry instead.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You missed out ‘terrorist sympathiser’. Then you’d have ‘generic right wing Corbyn defamation bingo’ :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up. I have now added 'should get in the sea' to my blocked list. The cock.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Fantastic! Geriatric Tory schoolmaster HG putting down his Telegraph crossword to post a bleat about Diane Abbott sending one or more of her children to a fee paying establishment and somehow thinking this is a killer blow in response to a request to debate policy rather than political personalities...!!!

NSC BINGO.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

He's not using it as a killer trump card surely, but it is as worthy of comment as is her literal and physical closeness to a Shadow PM who used to hump her. Average Joes talk about this stuff, not always the nuances of policy.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Probably got her dates mixed up ?
image.png

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Strange. The BBC said that Dianne Abbot would be on last week, We have Thornberry instead.

A week on and she is back.

sorry to hijack your thread Dave the Gaffer.

Govt (and T May) are rightfully getting a kicking tonight.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Strong showing from Diane tonight on QT.

Several open goals competently tucked away.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Actual better debate last night but the blonde can go back to Australian.
Brexit part of the debate got the audience going.
I voted to stay but I wish everyone would except the vote as we are playing into the hands of the Guys who won't to punish Britain to set an example to any other country's thinking of leaving.
Don't forget Europe trade to the U.K is more than U.K to EU

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Living out here I don't really get the Dianne Abbot hate. What is the reason for the vitriol? Is it just cos she's a bit shit at public speaking (as parodied by Triggaaar)? Or is there something more? If you consider that the alternative is having another 5 years of human rights abusing Tory Home Secretaries I'd like to think she'd done something pretty effing horrific to be worse than May n' Rudd.

Can someone enlighten me?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Unemployment is at lowest level since 1975. significantly, just 25% of unemployed people have been jobless for more than a year. This is lower than at any time in the 80s or 90s, boom or bust. The equivalent figure is 44% France, 58% Italy and 72% Greece.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Living out here I don't really get the Dianne Abbot hate. What is the reason for the vitriol? Is it just cos she's a bit shit at public speaking (as parodied by Triggaaar)? Or is there something more? If you consider that the alternative is having another 5 years of human rights abusing Tory Home Secretaries I'd like to think she'd done something pretty effing horrific to be worse than May n' Rudd.

Can someone enlighten me?
So you know nothing of Abbot and her many faux pas, but have a fully developed view of any Conservative you care to quote. !?

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Unemployment is at lowest level since 1975. significantly, just 25% of unemployed people have been jobless for more than a year. This is lower than at any time in the 80s or 90s, boom or bust. The equivalent figure is 44% France, 58% Italy and 72% Greece.

I think those figures are massaged. It’s anecdotal, but in my house only 1 out of 5 people living here has a job!!

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I find it hard to believe that any of her "many faux pas" can be as bad the Windrush scandal, but I'm sure you'll be able to elucidate.
I guess not technically, but that's more to do with not actually being in government than a measure on the 'cringe or 'embarrasment' scale.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here