Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Diane Abbott, another fine performance

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I love that very sincere soft voice she has. I imagine she thinks it lends her a certain gravitas.

In fact, Diane, it makes you sound like phone whore whispering down the line whilst some saddo in Docaster has a hand shandy.

Imagine her and Corbyn dealing with Putin et al...dear god...what is going on in this country?

Great post - till the last line. Like May is doing a cracking job? :shrug: Seems pointless to mock someone who you suspect will go out in the rain in their vest and pants when your woman is already in the rain and wearing nothing but a pair of lacy knickers.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Bookmark next Thursday night. DA is on Question Time. :thumbsup:

I love that very sincere soft voice she has.
In fact, Diane, it makes you sound like phone whore whispering down the line whilst some saddo in Docaster has a hand shandy.

Gonna dim the lights during QT on thursday and pretend, will see if there is an improvement.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
however average May is, she is still a much better alternative than an old communist pacifist unpatriotic anti Semitic Twit like Corbyn

You missed out ‘terrorist sympathiser’. Then you’d have ‘generic right wing Corbyn defamation bingo’ :thumbsup:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I forgot that plus economically backward

Definitely. Wouldn’t want to miss the whole ‘invest to prosper’ approach. Far inferior to ‘underfund all the things so we can sell them on the cheap to our rich mates’. Can you work jam maker in there some how? ???

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Let's be honest, there can never have been such a lack of talent on the two front benches. Abbott, Corbyn, McDonnell, Gove, Rudd, Johnson, May, Hunt ... what a complete shower. You wouldn't trust any of them to run a stall at the local village fete. In fact, Rudd's record in business suggests the stall would go bust owing millions.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Let's be honest, there can never have been such a lack of talent on the two front benches. Abbott, Corbyn, McDonnell, Gove, Rudd, Johnson, May, Hunt ... what a complete shower. You wouldn't trust any of them to run a stall at the local village fete. In fact, Rudd's record in business suggests the stall would go bust owing millions.

You can add 5 bellies Thornberry to that shower as well .

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
For much the same reason as the tories keep putting Boris Johnson forward for interviews. A very dangerous man is Boris, and an accident waiting to happen as our Foreign Secretary.

I wouldn't worry about what boris is going to say. World war 3 is starting without his help.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
That is all fine. Which of her values and policies do you find particularly abhorrent?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

She's certainly a grade A hypocrite. She's totally against private education, but sends her own son to a private school.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
That is all fine. Which of her values and policies do you find particularly abhorrent?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

call me old fashioned but i tend to disagree with her view that on balance(Chairman Mao) did more good than harm.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I love that very sincere soft voice she has. I imagine she thinks it lends her a certain gravitas.

Imagine her and Corbyn dealing with Putin et al...dear god...what is going on in this country?

She also speaks very sloowwllyy during many interviews probably to give her thinking time and still ends up talking absolute nonsense.

It's tiresome when people try to claim both parties are equally bad as an excuse. Yes there is incompetence on both sides but Corbyn and Dianne would still be waiting to hear from the Russians after giving them a sample of the nerve agent they used to try and kill people in the UK. Assad and Putin (any dictator) would also know they could be pretty sure the UK would never intervene or back allies military action no matter the number of times they gassed civillians/committed atrocities. A large percentage of the electorate clearly don't give a toss about national defence/security or international alliances .

On the plus side they would have acted against Hitler (eventually)

https://order-order.com/2018/04/13/diane-abbott-car-crash-ww2-only-time-wed-back-military-action/

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
however average May is, she is still a much better alternative than an old communist pacifist unpatriotic anti Semitic economically naive Twit like Corbyn

Well done, you have managed almost the complete full set of pre-determined bias, from this point on you just need to buy the Daily Mail once a week to maintain your bias.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Please Honky Tonx, please, what you need to understand, what you need to understand is that this is a very delicate situation, it's very delicate, and it needs to be thought through fully, and what I mean by that is that we need to cover every scenario and eventuality, and think through, think through the implications of our actions, and it would be irresponsible Honky Tonx, to rashly state exactly what we would do at this stage, when what we should be doing, what we should be doing, is analysing the whole situation in detail in order to make the most appropriate decisions.

:shootself

Genius

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well done, you have managed almost the complete full set of pre-determined bias, from this point on you just need to buy the Daily Mail once a week to maintain your bias.
Wham! And there's the obligatory Vegster "Daily Mail" reference. Every single thread.

Death, taxes and Vegster mentioning DM.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Little right wing love fest here. It's rather cute. Really needs the Fairy to come along, mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here