Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha: they can just go back to wherever they came from

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Don’t think I’m gloating at all. Great first half terrible second and said Inthink you’ll stay up, albeit below us.

That’s the premier league for you, £££ doesn’t guarantee anything, did you not see Benteke today..

Love how you lot have decided Wilfs off next season

Limited support- you wish you could create an atmosphere like today. Heart and grit something you will never have - fans and players. Looking forward to doing it all again next season

What flag waving mugs jumping up n down like they are in Poland. Your a ****ing joke don't kid yourself.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Don’t think I’m gloating at all. Great first half terrible second and said Inthink you’ll stay up, albeit below us.

That’s the premier league for you, £££ doesn’t guarantee anything, did you not see Benteke today..

Love how you lot have decided Wilfs off next season

Limited support- you wish you could create an atmosphere like today. Heart and grit something you will never have - fans and players. Looking forward to doing it all again next season

He will go to spurs

Pistol Knight

Apr 7, 2014
I know I will get banned for posting this , Hey Ho
If you lot don't get that Zaha is worth more than you entire team, and is better that your entire team, you must be taking some serious shit, he is head & shoulder above any player you have ever had (or likely to have) Just get used to it!! he teaches you lessons every time we play you, The 1st half was mad! you had the ball in our half twice, and to your credit your scored twice, 2nd half we were under the cosh a fair bit, but you have to take your chances thanks to agent Murray missing a sitter at the end, it all ended well for us, you didn't deserve a point, you get what you deserve in this league, Zaha is a game changer and you couldn't cope with him, end of, call him a diver all you want, you would love a player of his quality.

You can always message me back at the BBS as I use the same name on here, I will be banned but I care not, hope you stay up so we can enjoy these derbys all over again

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Dived once when tackled by our German who wasn't impressed in the least

I saw it but only for afar like I said he makes such a meal of it when he is fouled it’s hard to work out what’s genuine and what’s not. If wasn’t such a winging **** I actually think away fans (not us obviously) would talk about him being a good player rather than 99% of them going away from a match thinking he’s a cheating *******.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
It seems a strange thing to say after he’s scored two goals, I fully appreciate, but I thought Zaha had probably his quietest game ever against us.

With the ball at his feet, which is where you’re concerned about him, he did absolutely nothing.

Well nothing other than draw three of your players towards him every time he had the ball.

And the other two times, as you said, he scored.

Yes he had a quiet game for his own standards, he’s been somewhat out of sorts since returning from injury.

I can’t imagine what the score would have been if he was fully fit and scaring defences as we all know he is capable of.

Imagine having a player in your team who was as poor as you suggest, yet still scored two goals in a relegation derby.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I know I will get banned for posting this , Hey Ho
If you lot don't get that Zaha is worth more than you entire team, and is better that your entire team, you must be taking some serious shit, he is head & shoulder above any player you have ever had (or likely to have) Just get used to it!! he teaches you lessons every time we play you, The 1st half was mad! you had the ball in our half twice, and to your credit your scored twice, 2nd half we were under the cosh a fair bit, but you have to take your chances thanks to agent Murray missing a sitter at the end, it all ended well for us, you didn't deserve a point, you get what you deserve in this league, Zaha is a game changer and you couldn't cope with him, end of, call him a diver all you want, you would love a player of his quality.

You can always message me back at the BBS as I use the same name on here, I will be banned but I care not, hope you stay up so we can enjoy these derbys all over again

Yeah wilf lllllllluuuuuuuuurrrrrrvvvvvveeeeeesssssss Palace.
He doesn’t care about pay rises, playing in the champions league and the prestige of playing in a proper stadium for a big club
He’s going to stay at palace for eeeeeevvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrr and he lives in permanent gratitude that you welcomed him back.

In all seriousness , he obviously does have a Lot of affection for cp. when he scores against you next season , I’ll be disappointed if he celebrates .

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Great run and finish for 3rd goal but other than that seemed quiet for him - have seen him look far more dangerous.
Thought the player that made the difference first half was Milivojević - was very impressed with his eye for a pass from Midfield.

theboybilly

You can't knock Palace fans for bigging their club and players up. Zaha is in his mid-20s, already failed at one big club and has yet to win a medal of note yet you would think he was Ronaldo or Messi. He was non-existant in the 2nd half today when his teammates were struggling under Albion pressure. He's a decent player when he's on his game but he's not worth the money Palace seem to think they'll get. As for the atmosphere today - take away the background music and Derby or Sheffield Wednesday beat it easily let alone Leeds United - in the Championship.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Palace guests - go on, cheer us all up by answering this question. How much do you think wilf is worth?
Don’t be shy

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Yeah wilf lllllllluuuuuuuuurrrrrrvvvvvveeeeeesssssss Palace.
He doesn’t care about pay rises, playing in the champions league and the prestige of playing in a proper stadium for a big club
He’s going to stay at palace for eeeeeevvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrr and he lives in permanent gratitude that you welcomed him back.

In all seriousness , he obviously does have a Lot of affection for cp. when he scores against you next season , I’ll be disappointed if he celebrates .

Tough one

He does love Palace clearly and is one of our own, possibly best player to ever wear the shirt. When you have a player that reaches his level can he remain at a club like Palace forever ala Le Tissier.. I bloody hope so.

No one knows his ambitions. He already gets paid a ridiculous whack and has been burnt at United already. He is a well known home bird and clearly revels in being Mr Palace. I hope that’s enough for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here