Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hope the **** brakes a toe!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
“I just want to play the game [against Brighton]. I want to beat them and then they can be quiet. I feel like there’s no need for us to have the debate. I don’t feel like they’re better than us, so we just need to get the game over and done with, beat them and then they can just go back to wherever they came from, really. I get so much stick from them … I’m looking forward to the game.”

What a spoilt brat, sounds like something from a school report :tosser:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
And we're too polite to taunt him about getting sacked by Moyes at man u after, allegedly, being caught with Moyseys daughter "smoking the bone" when he was a house guest.

No class.

At least wait til you've got your own drum before defiling the boss's 17 year old.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Zahahahahaha

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Says the man who throws himself to the ground for the Ivory Coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Something almost Trumpian about that quote. As if nobody understands what it's like to run fast or as if we never watch other players who also run fast but DON'T cheat....

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Quality player. Different class to anything we’ve got, wish we’d lay off him now to be honest, it just fires him up even more.

He wanted that more than any of our team and he’s also got more ability to back it up.

Harsh, humiliating, horrible but....true.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If we would look to spend big money if palace had gone down, I would have love him here.

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
You are fecking mental shut the feck up :moo:

He owned you once again. You can only dream about producing such a player.

Unfortunately your shit run has come too late and your plastic fans will befoul the PL again. Anyway, great to beat you when it matters, AGAIN.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Unfortunately your shit run has come too late and your plastic fans will befoul the PL again. Anyway, great to beat you when it matters, AGAIN.

You are fecking mental shut the feck up :moo:

albion68

Oct 27, 2011

Over the history of our head to head games its about evens even though you have been in the higher leagues and we have had our troubles with losing our ground ,in fact we have won more games since the war ,we have done alright recent years considering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here