Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha: they can just go back to wherever they came from

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We do choke, it's irrefutable. Had the league in our hands last season and what happened? We choked yesterday against a shit team and still managed to only lose by one, we should have been hammered.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Fair enough a sensible reply.
Unlike some of your fellow fans getting all high and mighty and seeing something that isn't there.

Can I just jump in here and say...
ALL Palace fans are *******. It’s been scientifically proved many times.
When we beat Palace did you join their message board and spend the day gloating? Neither did I.
Total *******. Always. Forever. No exceptions.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Can I just jump in here and say...
ALL Palace fans are *******. It’s been scientifically proved many times.
When we beat Palace did you join their message board and spend the day gloating? Neither did I.
Total *******. Always. Forever. No exceptions.

Think I've upset a few of them today :)

Never been on their board or have any wish to do so.
I did post a photo on Twitter one of Eddie Izzard with the words " Eddie Izzard he's one of your own "
I caught a massive net full . :whistle:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Zaha. Fantastic player. Couldn't get the ball off him.

I do wonder where his career will go. With performances like Saturday, and like he's been producing all season when fit, he would comfortably get into any team in the country. He plays with a Ronaldo-esque swagger that should make any manager build their team round him. He should be an England regular.

So, with as much respect as I can muster for our south London friends, will he just play his career away as a big fish in a small pond? Will he go on to bigger and better things? Why on earth did England let him go off and play for Cote D'Ivoire?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Think I've upset a few of them today :)

Never been on their board or have any wish to do so.
I did post a photo on Twitter one of Eddie Izzard with the words " Eddie Izzard he's one of your own "
I caught a massive net full . :whistle:

Ha ha. Brilliant

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
One Man Diving Team. A bit pitiful really. Luckily he's a bit dim and don't seem to realise that match officials compare notes, either officially or unofficially, and have Diving Wilf's cards well and truly marked. One trick pony. No wonder ManU sent him back as faulty goods.

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
One Man Diving Team. A bit pitiful really. Luckily he's a bit dim and don't seem to realise that match officials compare notes, either officially or unofficially, and have Diving Wilf's cards well and truly marked. One trick pony. No wonder ManU sent him back as faulty goods.

I dunno, he had this interview, he was on goals on sunday today where Kammy had his back, it's like he does realise it and is trying to counteract, not by stopping diving and earning the goodwill back, but by "changing the narrative" getting media pressure behind the idea that he just runs really fast, y'know. It's momentum carrying him over, not diving! So he can keep on playing in his usual way (read: diving) and hope refs are swayed by the media in his favour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here