Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha: they can just go back to wherever they came from

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
All the fun of the fair. If you can't take it don't dish it out (and we shall continue to dish it out tomorrow), it's a rivalry game folks and that diving idiot gets it, fair play to him and his comments.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He's a bellend, but I've no real issue with anything he's said, though "go back to where they came from" is really unusual language for a black African Londoner to choose to use.

Not to mention it's quite obvious where we came from, being that we're called Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
i think if Wilf were to adopt the running style of Sterling..you know,, bum sticking out, both wrists bent over and chest hanging forward with Wilfreids massive cheesy Dibley gob grin we would have a composite of the world biggest bell.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not to mention it's quite obvious where we came from, being that we're called Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club.

In truth, by 'back to wherever they came from', I don't THINK he means in any geographical sense. I think he means 'back to the noddy leagues'.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Dwayne-Dibley.gif

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Dwayne Dibley sounds rattled [emoji38]ol:

I think he’s rattled some of you !
Hopefully he’s watching the video of Dunk drunkenly dribbling lager from his gob after you gained promotion.
Dunk could be in for a tough afternoon :)

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I like it.
Players getting involved in pre-match stirring.

He's still the biggest confirmed cheat in the Premier League, but I'm all for players & managers stirring the pot.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I imagine it will be a very tense all round. But it's a game I would miss my mums funeral for.

They can make a racket in Victorian edifice covered in cladding that they call home...

But...is the jerk chicken stall still outside?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I imagine it will be a very tense all round. But it's a game I would miss my mums funeral for.

They can make a racket in Victorian edifice covered in cladding that they call home...

But...is the jerk chicken stall still outside?

It is, but it’s a shop.
Have a good day , and try not to stereotype too many people 👍

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I think he’s rattled some of you !
Hopefully he’s watching the video of Dunk drunkenly dribbling lager from his gob after you gained promotion.
Dunk could be in for a tough afternoon :)

Do you ever watch any matches? I even put the match report from November on this thread which mentions Dunk having a great game against Benteke.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Do you ever watch any matches? I even put the match report from November on this thread which mentions Dunk having a great game against Benteke.

But this is a Zaha thread, and I was talking about Zaha!
Do you ever read thread titles ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here