Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha: they can just go back to wherever they came from

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Aw bless. Dibley scores twice in a win. He really must be the biggest Palace legend ever. Bet he has a top tug in front of his big mirror tonight,

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
zaha will never sign for us - will never be accepted by us so shut your loud mouth up

Why are we that precious a club that we wouldn't accept someone from place..like garry o'Reilly, or neil smilie or Eric young or glenn Murray, you loud mouthed buffoon

Not to mention steve coppell and peter taylor, both managed us and are palace through and through.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Why are we that precious a club that we wouldn't accept someone from place..like garry o'Reilly, or neil smilie or Eric young or glenn Murray, you loud mouthed buffoon

Not to mention steve doppelgänger and peter taylor, both managed us and are palace through and through.

Sober up and get back to me tomorrow :moo:

Scary game of football, We were terrible 2nd half and really thought we wouldn't be able to defend that one goal cusion
I was looking away to the sky for most of the last 20 mins , thought you'd equalised but it zipped past the post:rave:
A draw would have been the fair result but you have to score chances :whistle:
As others have said,Zaha was the differance in the play offs and today he's a diver right :nono:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Scary game of football, We were terrible 2nd half and really thought we wouldn't be able to defend that one goal cusion
I was looking away to the sky for most of the last 20 mins , thought you'd equalised but it zipped past the post:rave:
A draw would have been the fair result but you have to score chances :whistle:
As others have said,Zaha was the differance in the play offs and today he's a diver right :nono:

Strange game to be fair. Both sides defending 1st half had a lot to be desired to say the least but Palace defiantly the better side. 2nd half I think we were the better side and had 2/3 good to great chances, 2 at this level of you create them you have to score them.
Zaha can’t make my mind up. Is he going to be Matt Le Tissier and be a one club wonder (I know he went to Utd and failed or didn’t get the chance) or will he have another go at being at a top 6 club. He certainly has some ability and I think Spurs or maybe Arsenal would suit him well. He was the difference today to a point in respects he had 3 chances and scored two goals and is generally a handful. I think the stats of games played without him shows how crutial he is to you certainly this season. He goes down a little theatrical at times but don’t think he really dived today. Still can’t stand the man mind

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
An enjoyable moment ..Wilfred looks a tad miffed getting carded by one of his friends ....unlike the guy down at the front who is enjoying showing his delight :D

L3000145.jpg

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Strange game to be fair. Both sides defending 1st half had a lot to be desired to say the least but Palace defiantly the better side. 2nd half I think we were the better side and had 2/3 good to great chances, 2 at this level of you create them you have to score them.
Zaha can’t make my mind up. Is he going to be Matt Le Tissier and be a one club wonder (I know he went to Utd and failed or didn’t get the chance) or will he have another go at being at a top 6 club. He certainly has some ability and I think Spurs or maybe Arsenal would suit him well. He was the difference today to a point in respects he had 3 chances and scored two goals and is generally a handful. I think the stats of games played without him shows how crutial he is to you certainly this season. He goes down a little theatrical at times but don’t think he really dived today. Still can’t stand the man mind

Dived once when tackled by our German who wasn't impressed in the least

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Quality player. Different class to anything we’ve got, wish we’d lay off him now to be honest, it just fires him up even more.

He wanted that more than any of our team and he’s also got more ability to back it up.

Doesn't matter any more. He won't be there next season. Let's hope we are though...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I think Wilf was the difference today.
He was unplayable in the 1st half, and showed his unquestionable quality .
You huffed and puffed in the 2nd , but we held on.
Still think we'll finish above you, and you may struggle to get another point, but you'll stay up.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
You are bang in trouble, you just dont have the quality. Like us in the second half today I think you will just scrape over the line though.

As a side note, I hope no one was too scared of the nasty blue smokey things thrown on the pitch. I know what dislike you guys have for stuff like that.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Good player = yes
Diver = yes
Chocked at a big club = yes
Bottled it challenging for a place in the England squad = yes
Will he be at Palace next season = no
Will Palace struggle without him = yes
Are Palace a one Cvnt team = yes

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Good player = yes
Diver = yes
Chocked at a big club = yes
Bottled it challenging for a place in the England squad = yes
Will he be at Palace next season = no
Will Palace struggle without him = yes
Are Palace a one Cvnt team = yes

Ah bless. Time is a great healer.

Well you never know with any luck you won’t see him in the Championship

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
You are bang in trouble, you just dont have the quality. Like us in the second half today I think you will just scrape over the line though.

You have no reason to gloat.
For the amount of money spent on your squad, you have had a terrible season.
And Your talisman who loves your club so much is leaving in the summer.
Fair play, considering your shit ground and limited support you are overachieving right now.
but it will all fall apart soon enough.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Zaha is a great player but also a massive cheating ****.

As for your muggy flag waving ultras they an utter embarrassment lucky tickets restrictions applied or you would have had the piss taken out of you as usual.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

As a side note, I hope no one was too scared of the nasty blue smokey things thrown on the pitch. I know what dislike you guys have for stuff like that.

That's been strangely ignored .
Hopefully the authorities will take action , TWO items thrown on the field of play , they could have caused serious injury to fellow fans or players/ officials.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
You have no reason to gloat.
For the amount of money spent on your squad, you have had a terrible season.
And Your talisman who loves your club so much is leaving in the summer.
Fair play, considering your shit ground and limited support you are overachieving right now.
but it will all fall apart soon enough.

Don’t think I’m gloating at all. Great first half terrible second and said Inthink you’ll stay up, albeit below us.

That’s the premier league for you, £££ doesn’t guarantee anything, did you not see Benteke today..

Love how you lot have decided Wilfs off next season

Limited support- you wish you could create an atmosphere like today. Heart and grit something you will never have - fans and players. Looking forward to doing it all again next season

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
That's been strangely ignored .
Hopefully the authorities will take action , TWO items thrown on the field of play , they could have caused serious injury to fellow fans or players/ officials.

How can you support a team with such utter ***** as players...just asking.?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It seems a strange thing to say after he’s scored two goals, I fully appreciate, but I thought Zaha had probably his quietest game ever against us.

With the ball at his feet, which is where you’re concerned about him, he did absolutely nothing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here