Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha: they can just go back to wherever they came from

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Ivory Coast.

I don't think he speaks French. Or does he?

Yep, he’s fluent in his mother’s tongue.
You must have seen Knochaert cuddling him at the end, engaging in French no doubt.
I wonder if he was after Wilfs shirt ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Couldnt give a **** whose board its on. Inside info on the south london gangster world hahah :tosser:

You are an angry man, I've obviously hit a nerve.

Just reporting what I was told by a Palace fan, I didn't say it was gospel truth.

Now if Zaha acted like a model professional footballer, we wouldn't have this thread
Am I allowed to say he struts about like Bertie Big B.....X, or is that also racist?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yep, he’s fluent in his mother’s tongue.
You must have seen Knochaert cuddling him at the end, engaging in French no doubt.
I wonder if he was after Wilfs shirt ?

Something to keep handy for when one of your animals need to shit on a floor again

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
You are an angry man, I've obviously hit a nerve.

Just reporting what I was told by a Palace fan, I didn't say it was gospel truth.

Now if Zaha acted like a model professional footballer, we wouldn't have this thread
Am I allowed to say he struts about like Bertie Big B.....X, or is that also racist?

Ah yeah thats a fair comment hes got massive bollox, yesterday was another example of that.

Anyway lets leave it there I dont want you to organise a drive by with your pals on me.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I hate the f*cker but I think the one thing we should all acknowledge is that this bloke is a damn good footballer and CP are clearly a one man team.

The stats this season prove that without him, the rest of them would be below WBA.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I hate the f*cker but I think the one thing we should all acknowledge is that this bloke is a damn good footballer and CP are clearly a one man team.

I’ve said for years, he is a very good player and thrives on being a big fish in a small pond. Big question mark on if he has he mentality to make a step up to a bigger team.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
I’ve said for years, he is a very good player and thrives on being a big fish in a small pond. Big question mark on if he has he mentality to make a step up to a bigger team.

That’s a question for every talented player who reaches his level at a club the size of Palace. One day you may produce such a player and will have the same conundrum.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Fair enough a sensible reply.
Unlike some of your fellow fans getting all high and mighty and seeing something that isn't there.

No it's not, it's laughable bullshit from the thick and ferrel Palace fans that stink this forum out.
Hardly a brain cell amongst them, can't even admit we handed them the win yesterday with a poor 35 minutes, after that we were so much better than them, as admitted by their seriel failure of a manager, another tosser.
Ultras my arse, stupid school kids and funded by the club sums Palace up.
I have known and met many down the years and they have all been tossers, you only have to look at the posts on the threads to realise just how ridiculous they are.
As of today there is no reason to be jealous of anything Palace, we are ahead and better than them on every front.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
No it's not, it's laughable bullshit from the thick and ferrel Palace fans that stink this forum out.
Hardly a brain cell amongst them, can't even admit we handed them the win yesterday with a poor 35 minutes, after that we were so much better than them, as admitted by their seriel failure of a manager, another tosser.
Ultras my arse, stupid school kids and funded by the club sums Palace up.
I have known and met many down the years and they have all been tossers, you only have to look at the posts on the threads to realise just how ridiculous they are.
As of today there is no reason to be jealous of anything Palace, we are ahead and better than them on every front.

Its the natural order chopper. Big game and again you choked.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Just a rumour I heard so I'm not saying this is a fact, but i heard he hangs about with gangsters.
But I did hear this around the time he went to Man Utd, and from a Palace fan.

So this Palace fan, was he a mate or a bloke in the pub ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
oh do shut up. Its called casual racism you plank. What just stay quiet because its not directed at me?

Would say the same if one of ours was saying the same about one of your players.

So calling someone a wannabe gangster is now casual racism? Blimey how precious are you. And no I wouldn’t have felt offended if one of your fans had said the same about Knight.

If you read back through the thread I have admitted that Zaha would walk into our team, I have no axe to grind with him and quite enjoy reading his comments about the Albion. Why not just enjoy your victory and **** off back to your own site?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
So this Palace fan, was he a mate or a bloke in the pub ?

A customer of my business, someone's house I worked in.
But I can't remember exactly who it was as I work in hundreds of properties, also this wasn't yesterday.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Absolute nonsense

Signed by Fergie who then left and never given a chance by Moyse. Was never given the chance fail. Wouldn’t be the first young player to not work out a massive club to then go onto better things elsewhere. But yeah you’re Brighton fans I get it

Not really, not if you actually pay attention to what I said. I didn't say no one would be interested in him because he wasn't a massive success at Man Utd. Or that his inability to establish himself as a top star at man utd all those years ago means he can't do it at another club next season.

It doesn't matter why it didn't work out at Man Utd, it didn't. There's no denying that, my being a Brighton fan is irrelevant. Even if that failure is based on non-football reasons, any potential buying club will still have that thought 'when he was at a big club before, it didn't work out - we need to be aware he might not work out with us' and that will be reflected in how much they are willing to spend. It's why you were able to buy him back from Man Utd - no one else was willing to take that risk then.

This season would certainly have done his value wonders - your record without him showing just how important he is. And that is (partly) why, if he goes while you're still in the premier league, you will get a ridiculous fee for him (it is also just the general craziness of £100+m deals that have inflated the market). But, it would have been even more ridiculous if he hadn't had that bad spell at Utd.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So calling someone a wannabe gangster is now casual racism? Blimey how precious are you. And no I wouldn’t have felt offended if one of your fans had said the same about Knight.

If you read back through the thread I have admitted that Zaha would walk into our team, I have no axe to grind with him and quite enjoy reading his comments about the Albion. Why not just enjoy your victory and **** off back to your own site?

Because its got no class

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here