Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha: they can just go back to wherever they came from

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
But this is a Zaha thread, and I was talking about Zaha!
Do you ever read thread titles ?

Oh dear is that all you can offer? I know it's a Zaha thread, but Dunk is unlikely to be marking Zaha, especially while he had Benteke in his pocket.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh dear is that all you can offer? I know it's a Zaha thread, but Dunk is unlikely to be marking Zaha, especially while he had Benteke in his pocket.

Wilf roams , wether Benteke plays or not wilf will go right left and central .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I fancy wilf to get a penalty tomorrow with dunk seeing red .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You might be right.

But let's not forget that our favourite Judas is back in the Albion fold and Glenn can secure the odd pen. He sure did you lot a favour in that department.

But Glenn, as a true pro, at least tries to be convincing when he dives...Wilf is still learning his trade so gets far more simulation cards. Frankly his diving needs a lot more art and guile.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
To be honest I thought it was quite a good interview and he was only replying to a question. If the same question was asked to any of our players I would expect a similar reply.
All good journalism to stoke up a derby match, looks like it worked.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If this had been Dunk giving exactly the same replies in an interview, he would be lorded as a local hero speaking with passion about his local club.....

But it’s not & that’s why it’s bollox from a south London diving cvnt....

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
924f58fe0a348d3119dcfc5720084865.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

No doubt the pillocks will be getting stiff reading that but let's face it, he's incredibly needy. Far too desperate. Part of the reason why he failed at ManUre.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Zaha is a nightmare to play against. Can easily see Duffy or Dunk being caught out there, and probably inside the box. The giveaway thing that marks him down as a diving cheat though, is that he'll be appealing for the penalty before he's even hit the deck.

They managed to be enitrely untroubled by the World's Best Player earlier in the season.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
924f58fe0a348d3119dcfc5720084865.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I love this idea that the Nigels have that we were 'broken' after the play-off loss. Yes it hurt, but if we were broken then it must hurt that we rebuilt ourselves bigger and better. When they break, they just continue under a new name for tax purposes.

As for Wilf. He only bleats because he's a good player in a shit team. Go to a top 6 team, perform well there then you can bleat. Til then, wind your neck in.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Wherever they came from.......................he is obviously shit at geography if he has forgotten where Brighton is.
His intention to wind up players and supporters before kick off is working though isn't it.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
He’s a good player and their main threat. He’s Palace to the core, so I really hate him. Now let’s do the talking on the pitch....

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
As detested as Rachid Harkouk was back in the day . Please thrash them today .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here