Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha: they can just go back to wherever they came from

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
You seem a little upset about yesterday Dale? You never know you may get another crack next season, fingers crossed. Have a good afternoom

Disappointed in my own team. Terrible start to the game . Palace were ready to be beaten . I’m sure you aspired to greater things than scraping by this season but it looks like you will .
Do drop by when we next beat you. Let’s see if you and your palace chums are so affable and gracious after a defeat

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Just a rumour I heard so I'm not saying this is a fact, but i heard he hangs about with gangsters.
But I did hear this around the time he went to Man Utd, and from a Palace fan.

What a mug you have made yourself look. Did you seriously just type that and send

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Think we all know what the buffoon was intimating. Why use such terminolgy to describe a footballer. I wonder how upset you clowns would be if anyone came out with thinly veiled homophobic slurs.

What a mug you have made yourself look. Did you seriously just type that and send

If you don't like the opinion of Brighton fans on a BHAFC fans forum, you can always disappear to your own.
You won't be missed.

:tosser:
Typical Palace

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Think we all know what the buffoon was intimating. Why use such terminolgy to describe a footballer..

WE said much the same about Leon Knight, stop being offended on other people’s behalf. There are footballers who see themselves as sporting DJ Rapper “gangster” wanabees

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Anyone who has ever spoken to him or even heard him in an interview could tell you that's not true at all. He doesn't have a bad attitude; he's desperate to succeed and works very hard in order to do so.

He signed for United far too early; he wasn't half the player he is now, and he wasn't mentally ready to live hundreds of miles away from home in isolation without the support of his family.

Oh..he was lonely and isolated in Manchester on £100k a week?

Nothing to do with slipping Moyes' daughter a length and getting the Spanish as a consequence?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Anyone who has ever spoken to him or even heard him in an interview could tell you that's not true at all. He doesn't have a bad attitude; he's desperate to succeed and works very hard in order to do so.

He signed for United far too early; he wasn't half the player he is now, and he wasn't mentally ready to live hundreds of miles away from home in isolation without the support of his family.

Fair enough a sensible reply.
Unlike some of your fellow fans getting all high and mighty and seeing something that isn't there.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
WE said much the same about Leon Knight, stop being offended on other people’s behalf. There are footballers who see themselves as sporting DJ Rapper “gangster” wanabees

oh do shut up. Its called casual racism you plank. What just stay quiet because its not directed at me?

Would say the same if one of ours was saying the same about one of your players.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Oh..he was lonely and isolated in Manchester on £100k a week?

Nothing to do with slipping Moyes' daughter a length and getting the Spanish as a consequence?

He’s just a strange lad. Didn’t integrate into England squad at all either.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here