Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jose Izquierdo coming up on the Premier League Show, BBC2 *NOW*

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Why did they bother. Barely a chat about the football just few seconds of a couple of songs he likes.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hopefully we will see far more from him on the pitch on Saturday, given the big build up to his appearance and to be left with practically a blink and you missed it.

Felt like a typical Brighton appearance on MOTD, way down the running order and only a snippet shown

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I didn't think he came out of that looking very bright. I wouldn't put it past the BBC to set that up though as he doesn't speak great English.
Is the license fee really going on this shite? Sending a DJ to Brighton for about 10 minutes.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ashely Barnes is the warm-up act...
Thanks for the heads up and I also enjoyed seeing how Burnley have invested in the future and hopping that TB investment in the training ground will help with attracting and developing players to Brighton.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I didn't think he came out of that looking very bright. I wouldn't put it past the BBC to set that up though as he doesn't speak great English.
Is the license fee really going on this shite? Sending a DJ to Brighton for about 10 minutes.

Yep, more wasted fees...just like needing Lineker plus 3 pundits to comment on MOTD. STILL, its either that or watch Sky. Good to see Jose's serious side though ��

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Because of course there are no DJs in Brighton ...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Brighton FC?? Which club is this? Isn't that what Whitehawk wanted to rename themselves to?

yes. ha.*

*its to save space. i think youtube titles can only be 100 characters and they are truncated to 70 characters in search.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here