Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The Most useful things in a post apocalyptic world

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lana Del Ray and a lethal does of morphine for when we finally run out of post-coital conversation (for me to use I add, it'll be up to Lana what she does next)

I'll hazard a guess you might need to use the morphine sooner than you think. :lol:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Factor 5000 sun cream and a paddling pool.

Southcoast Corsair

Sep 12, 2012
lost at sea
I’m copying from a magazine (new philosopher) but I feel it lends an element of perspective when thinking about what to pack for the big journey ahead.
-If we drop a bomb on Melbourne, it will come in twenty times the speed of sound-so you wont hear it. It will explode with six times the heat inside the centre of the Sun. It will dig a hole three quarters of a mile wide and eight hundred feet deep, turning everything below - earth, buildings, people - into radioactive fallout shot up in the mushroom cloud. Five miles from the epicentre everyone is vaporised and turned into gas. Up to twenty miles, if you look at the flash you will be instantly blinded. People will be sucked out of buildings with winds of five hundred miles an hour and turned into missiles travelling at one hundred miles an hour until they hit the nearest object and die of compound organ injuries. Windows will explode into shards of glass, travelling at hundreds of miles an hour, which can decapitate people. Then the whole area would be engulfed in a firestorm of three thousand square miles. That’s one bomb on one city. New York has about forty bombs targeted on it.-
But to answer the question, sun cream and a dust pan and brush.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
1. Learn Russian
2. Try a delete any negative comments aimed at Trump

One of these two options might come in handy

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
All my fishing tackle, all my tools and kit from my allotment and a bottle opener.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I’m copying from a magazine (new philosopher) but I feel it lends an element of perspective when thinking about what to pack for the big journey ahead.
-If we drop a bomb on Melbourne, it will come in twenty times the speed of sound-so you wont hear it. It will explode with six times the heat inside the centre of the Sun. It will dig a hole three quarters of a mile wide and eight hundred feet deep, turning everything below - earth, buildings, people - into radioactive fallout shot up in the mushroom cloud. Five miles from the epicentre everyone is vaporised and turned into gas. Up to twenty miles, if you look at the flash you will be instantly blinded. People will be sucked out of buildings with winds of five hundred miles an hour and turned into missiles travelling at one hundred miles an hour until they hit the nearest object and die of compound organ injuries. Windows will explode into shards of glass, travelling at hundreds of miles an hour, which can decapitate people. Then the whole area would be engulfed in a firestorm of three thousand square miles. That’s one bomb on one city. New York has about forty bombs targeted on it.-
But to answer the question, sun cream and a dust pan and brush.

I just want to know when it's happening. I'll keep the council tax bill on hold till then.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Swiss Army Knife.
A working micro-brewery

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
With this lot in charge might be worth giving this some thought.

I am going to start with

a) Bicycles (plus puncture repair kits) and Horses. Only long term means of getting around.
b) Pencils. We will need to start writing again and I will be starting the first privateer postal service. First class will cost a can of corned beef.

Your additions please (max 2 each) and then we can all start planning...

Can opener cos those peely open things always break!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here