Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Burwash high street

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Once a pretty quaint Village, now it looks like down town Aleppo.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Whilst a few are taking the p### I can confirm it really is that bad.

The bad weather appears to have ripped to road to pieces. It's just as bad for the pedestrians since you are hit with bits of debris if a car speeds through.

Whoever looks after the roads - it's a disgrace.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Whilst a few are taking the p### I can confirm it really is that bad.

The bad weather appears to have ripped to road to pieces. It's just as bad for the pedestrians since you are hit with bits of debris if a car speeds through.

Whoever looks after the roads - it's a disgrace.
it works for road carming :wrong::whistle:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I suppose that's one of the benefits of living in the urban sprawl of Haywards Heath, which is effectively a suburb of Croydon.

:thumbsup:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I suppose that's one of the benefits of living in the urban sprawl of Haywards Heath, which is effectively a suburb of Croydon.

:thumbsup:
Hold on that stops at Crawley however I am bit worried about the urban sprawl of Brighton finding a way over the downs.:lolol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It's Russia's fault.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I drove up there on sunday. The entire length is a mess & looks like there has been shelling going on

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
image.png

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The government are giving councils millions to pay for the pothole repairs but being a sceptic I believe that much of the money will be diverted elsewhere. What I don t understand is why the government doesnt tell councils to organise and scrutinise such repairs by contractors who then submit their bills to central government for payment.I realise that it is still not 100% acceptable but surely stands more chance of the holes being filled in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here