NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Disappointed we weren't linked TBH

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Disappointed we weren't linked TBH

Hmm. Not sure myself. If he's only good enough for Fleetwood do you really think he could do a job in the Prem? Also isn't he a bit old? I thought he'd retired once.

EDIT: Apologies, I was confusing him with Niall Quinn.

Last edited:

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Neil Finn is one of my musical heroes. In the same league as Lennon and McCartney as a song writer. Time for Tim and Neil to record another Finn Brother album.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Band membership has always been a bit fluid.Used to be bands in the 60's where it changed every week,like the Paul Butterfield blues band.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think Lindsay Buckingham is a control freak. Him and Stevie are the main reason behind their success as a West Coast band though. If you have seen the Don’t Stop documentary you’ll know what I meanabout Buckingham.

He has ****ed off before on a couple of occasions hasn’t he? Only to come back when he flopped as a solo artist. Being sacked is a new one I think

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I agree with the other Peter Green Advocates. If there was ever a massive talent in that band it was him.

Anyone who thinks Fleetwood Mac are bland just google Green Manalishi and Oh well.

Then come back and proclaim a snorefest.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Yep - I'd love another Finn Brothers album. On a similar note, have you enjoyed the music from Don McGlashan? Certainly worth a listen if you've not: http://www.donmcglashan.com

Just listened to Don, had not heard of him before but really like him. Thanks for the tip. need to catch up on my Kiwi music. Still listening to Dragon.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've always missed out on Crowded House and Neil Finn's solo career, always watching to see if he would tour the UK and now this happens ! doh !

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Beat me to it.
Worth going back & listening to Albatross & Green Manalishi.

Peter Green is the best guitarist England ever produced but Danny Kirwan's contribution to early Mac alongside him and then mid Fleetwood Mac (before Nicks and Buckingham) is very underestimated. Some of his songs on Kiln House and Bare Trees are beautiful, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9cNu2ZMaBg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here