Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who's The TV Person With The Least Talent And Presumably The Best Agent?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Chris Evans, Russell Brand and Sandy Toksvig.

:facepalm:

Not everyone's cuppa, but not worthy of opprobrium.

I just realised, in my gallant defence of Mark Commode and his radio 5 chum Kerry Mayonnaise, these are not TV personalities and theirs is not a TV show, neither seated nor safely standing, [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION]. Eh? EH! :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's times like this that makes me realise how little I watch TV. I haven't a clue who half these people are without Googling them (Tim Lovejoy? Holly Willoughby? Gemma Collins? Steph McGovern?). Some people on here must be glued to the box.

But I think people have missed the point of this and has become a long list of people that are personally disliked. I don't see the appeal of Ant and Dec either and don't find Mrs Brown or Miranda Hart funny but these are hugely popular with the public - how many times have Ant and Dec won a viewers' voted award? It's certainly not down to having a good agent.

The only person that leaps out at me as being devoid of ability but still good at getting air time is Kay Burley. Now, she must have a great agent.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Phillip bloody Schofield and his stupid nans hair. He's built an entire career on being utterly BLAND beyond belief. If he was a colour, it would be beige. If he was a car, he'd be a Morris Marina. If he was a weather, he'd be light drizzle. If he was a town, he'd be Reading.

I simply cannot understand how or why he gets hired. He's been stealing a living for almost as long as I can remember, and its time it stopped.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I would like to generalise with all the professional northerners from Parkie to Peter Kaye to Steph McGovern and all the link people on Channel 4 plus all the ones who say h'aitch.

As a bonus I'll throw in Kate Garraway and Ben Shepperd.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
:facepalm:

Not everyone's cuppa, but not worthy of opprobrium.

I just realised, in my gallant defence of Mark Commode and his radio 5 chum Kerry Mayonnaise, these are not TV personalities and theirs is not a TV show, neither seated nor safely standing, [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION]. Eh? EH! :lolol:

Yes, and I'm happy to count my blessings!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
You might not like her, but she is talented. She is an Irish dance champion, and at the age of 19 won, 'Young Engineer for Britain' by saving Black and Decker £150k/year in production costs.

I'd never seen or heard of her until she was on Have I Got News For You the other night. I thought she'd be good to go down the pub with, which is my usual yardstick.

She has also been a big supporter of bridging the gender pay gap.

Hmm - is there a link between the above, the gender pay gap thread comments about women and business, and her being mentioned on this thread?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here