Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who's The TV Person With The Least Talent And Presumably The Best Agent?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Matt Baker. His mum & aunties love him I’m sure, but he’s a first class talentless pathetic dickhead.

Hmm, I was going to say this, but decided he wasn't "talentless", just f***ing annoying.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
You might not like her, but she is talented. She is an Irish dance champion, and at the age of 19 won, 'Young Engineer for Britain' by saving Black and Decker £150k/year in production costs. She has also been a big supporter of bridging the gender pay gap.

I like Steph!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You might not like her, but she is talented. She is an Irish dance champion, and at the age of 19 won, 'Young Engineer for Britain' by saving Black and Decker £150k/year in production costs. She has also been a big supporter of bridging the gender pay gap.

That may well be the case, but she still has a face like thunder.

I'll chuck whatever the name of he bloke is who does Mrs Brown's Boys. I'm amazed it ever made the telly, let alone run for as long as it has done.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The other week I caught Soccer AM for the first time in years.

Unwatchable. Anyone involved in that can go in the bin.

Whheeeyyyyyy. Lads lads footy banter weeehheeeyeyy lads lads lads proper banter flying about nah mate you're mugging me off with ya bants mate whheeeyyyy lad lads proper tekkers weeehheeeyyyyyy.

It's never a good sign that whenever you see a programme is still on it's a surprise as you'd just assumed it'd been cancelled years ago.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Jo Brand, not least because she is a Palace fan, but also because there is a limit as to how many fat cake eating jokes you can make about yourself.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
so how come no mention of James Corden and Piers Morgan? or have they been ignored as either of them winning is as predictable as Celtic winning the league?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
so how come no mention of James Corden and Piers Morgan? or have they been ignored as either of them winning is as predictable as Celtic winning the league?

James Cordon has talent.

Whether someone likes him or not, I don't think he can be called talentless.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
The guy that hosts Grand Designs New Zealand. He successfully marries blandness and punch-ability which is quite an achievement. I don't know his name and his face is hard to picture but I equally hate him with every fibre of my being. He is patronising, states the obvious and is full of fake wonder at the various houses. He makes poor 'jokes' where he can actually be quite rude and you can see the couple squirm. I watch the whole program on fast forward and mute - basically the computer model and the reveal. He is no McCloud.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Also that cock-womble George Clarke and his take on home improvements/butchery. On one dreadful program he would get the dream plans of an excited couple and get the biggest black market pen and scribble all over it with the finesse of a 4 year old. They inevitably ignored his opinion so he would dig at them at every opportunity. Smug? Smug? what a **** that man is. "I have made this wanky book for you about your house so that this whole program can feel relevant. Some may say he is a cheeky chappie but I think he should go into one of his "small spaces" and be buried alive. I hate him.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Don't get me started on Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer, it can only her shapely body that gets her on screen and surely he has stolen a living off her body. The epitome of a pimp. What a talentless pair of twats.
I would slag off property programs in general but of course there is the beacon of light that is Dion Dublin.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
That orange bloke off of Love Island, who was on Dancing on Ice. Just googled exactly that and came up with Kem Cetinay - yep that's him.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here