Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who's The TV Person With The Least Talent And Presumably The Best Agent?

biddles911

May 12, 2014
Michelle Dewberry.

She’s frequently on Sky News offering opinions on topics she clearly knows nothing about and her voice drives me nuts.

Instant turn off when I see her......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Before I write another two names, does finding jaw-droppignly over-the-top false-campness a tiresome trait make me homophobic according to NSC?

If so, I'll hold off.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the entire schedule of ITV Be. "real house wives of i couldnt give fudge", all pretentious new money without any graces or self awareness.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tim :wanker: Lovejoy. End of thread.

Good shout! Colin Murray's fine, but Lovejoy.............geez, he should be banned from going within 200 yards of a microphone or a TV camera.

If you want a few more names to add the list, I'd suggest Ant and Dec, and if you want to include radio, Kermode and Mayo for their ghastly boring film reviews. But Lovejoy still takes the biscuit, though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
and and Dec. There two for you

and.... and....no it isn't :lolol:

For me, Adrian Chiles takes some beating (please). I think he's actually a BBC sociology experiment along the lines of 'If we take a completely reactionary moron with as much idea about the modern day as Enoch Powell, and expose him relentlesly over a number of years to vast numbers of unassuming homosexuals, black people, Aston Villa supporters and women, can we change his dumbfounded disbelief that anyone or anything could be slightly different in outlook and experience to himself?'. The answer, it appears, may be 'yes', but I for one have not enjoyed the journey getting there. No, siree.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good shout! Colin Murray's fine, but Lovejoy.............geez, he should be banned from going within 200 yards of a microphone or a TV camera.

If you want a few more names to add the list, I'd suggest Ant and Dec, and if you want to include radio, Kermode and Mayo for their ghastly boring film reviews. But Lovejoy still takes the biscuit, though.

No. Just no. A cracking listen. AND Kermode is a Comsat Angels fan and introduced their first reunion gig in Sheffield (which I attended). And he thinks Mary Poppins is a brilliant social satire. And, Kermode is not his real name - and anyone who changes his name to something old people shit in has to have a cracking sensa fuma, surely? :lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I would have said Robbie Savage but he was bearable on the Flintoff, Savage and the Ping Pong Guy podcast.

Still don't like his tv presenting but came across as an OK bloke. Thick, mind.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No. Just no. A cracking listen. AND Kermode is a Comsat Angels fan and introduced their first reunion gig in Sheffield (which I attended). And he thinks Mary Poppins is a brilliant social satire. And, Kermode is not his real name - and anyone who changes his name to something old people shit in has to have a cracking sensa fuma, surely? :lolol:
Sorry, case for the defence rejected out of hand! I'd rather listen to white noise.........................

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Colin Kazim-Richards.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Steph McGovern.
You might not like her, but she is talented. She is an Irish dance champion, and at the age of 19 won, 'Young Engineer for Britain' by saving Black and Decker £150k/year in production costs. She has also been a big supporter of bridging the gender pay gap.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here